HITSAM and Continuation to the Nodes Confirmed (VIDEO)

xStopDropNKillx

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't know about you guys, this is probably nothing considering it has NOTHING to do with zombies, but pause at 8:33 and on the right side of that steel bar and his screen, i can see an alien head and face. This has no referance to Zombies, or at least i don't think, but still, ALIENS ARE AWESOME!

ok back to that red light that appeared....

I only thought of this because of the location, but what if some how you would have to use PHD Flopper and flop on it after the Gersch is thrown. Either from top stairs or from top window. Just an idea... I have never seen this light

Hey guys, i don't play on Ascension too much (I like the original maps better) but i jus noticed something. That alien head i saw, i know there's no relevance to it, but it's VERY distinct and i think i see a HAND reaching out next to it, plus the pattern of the face DOESN'T repeat. I even checked. The monkey's were shot up into space right? Well all i'm saying is that there is an alien face there, and i think it MIGHT be 3arc and their sense of humor, xD

Additionally, anything that ptg touches is garbage. They have no idea what they are talking about, just steal everything that's posted on here. They claim they looked at the code, yet they don't understand anything about coding.

Like many others when I first started looking at the code and created the questions about the code thread, I too jumped on the HITSAM & HYENA idea that it does something. However rather then just trying it out, I looked at the rest of the code to see where it is used. The spot where it is used doesn't do anything as they are empty if statements.