WORLD RECORD: HIGHEST ROUND EVER EU 98

xCreniZz

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I hate to break this to you.. I really do...

but firstly, let me say, great job!! Veyr impressive..

Unfortunetly, that really isn't very high for any solo game...

If you play with people online even with 2, the game scales to be more difficult, same goes with 3 and then 4..

If you can get to 98 with 2 players and it's 100% legit, then I shall give you some much deserved applause...

Till then... playonline :P Solo is lame and easy as hell, it's like Kiting in any MMO like EQ or WoW

If you play with people online even with 2, the game scales to be more difficult, same goes with 3 and then 4..

If you can get to 98 with 2 players and it's 100% legit, then I shall give you some much deserved applause...

Till then... playonline :P Solo is lame and easy as hell, it's like Kiting in any MMO like EQ or WoW

To me solo is the hardest. I've only gotten to Round 10 on this map solo.

then you suck

Yeah Solo isn't as hard since you can pause the game and take a break etc (which is why it's not tracked on the leaderboards), but round 98 is still pretty damn good going so congrats!

I had never thought to head from PHD Flopper to the area before PAP and take the steps up near Speed Cola to then drop back down to get behind the horde; that's a pretty useful tactic even for non-solo play. I've now thought of a way to incorporate that into my strategy so thank you for showing that.

then you suck

Then you get Less brains for that.