THE map on the moon?

Funkdoc91

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's either steel or carbon fiber, but due to the gravity changes on the moon glass is actually stronger than one of the before mentioned.

There are some who believe that there are glass structures on the moon, and in some pictures you can see what looks like latticework.

So if you were on the moon under a giant bubble then you could see the sky clearly and not see the glass, it's the Earth's atmosphere that causes glass to be seen as see-through and not invisible.

However, how does the rocket take off and the landers crash back down, this disproves the point that there could be a glass bubble over the moon base, and you are clearly outside, so you would all be dead. There are also fire's not caused by torches that would have no way to burn.

Random side note, as Dempsey using the pack a punch he said 'I don't like that Richtoven guy, I remember meeting him before Shi No Numa, ah, actually I can't remember anything'

Random side note, as Dempsey using the pack a punch he said 'I don't like that Richtoven guy, I remember meeting him before Shi No Numa, ah, actually I can't remember anything'

From memory the exact quote is

"Richtofen, agh, i don't like him, i think i remember meeting him before Shi No Numa, then again i can't remember much at all..."

Also, the theory of a glass dome was your idea, which you then disproved....

From memory the exact quote is

"Richtofen, agh, i don't like him, i think i remember meeting him before Shi No Numa, then again i can't remember much at all..."

Also, the theory of a glass dome was your idea, which you then disproved....

I know, I did that on purpose. If it were possible to be on the moon looking the way it was, I described what conditions would have to be met, then I showed how they weren't possible.

The fire is from a torch... or else it wouldnt be so intense..

However the rocket taking off, would not be possible in any sort of Dome like structure with out causing all the air to escape if a door opened up on it. So I agree with that...

We're not on the moon...The monkeys, they could be explained by just crash landing on rentry...

Also, has anybody thought why there is lunar landers, or why we spell LUNA in the sky, or why there is a rocket? BTW, luna is moon in latin

isnt it because the map takes place at a launch facility?

Yes, but you don't fly lunar landers on earth, you fly them on the moon. That is there main purpose.

but these aren't real lunar landers, real lunar landers don't expose the riders to the elements of the outside environment

• 2 weeks later...