Possible New Proof And Evidence For Ascension!

nicolas1998

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not sure if it's been talked about before but did anyone notice there are 6 ascension scientists? Could that be related to the "beware the 6"? Also later in the video it shows the 6 scientists but 2 are x'd out. 4 left, maybe the 4 characters you would play as? I'd love to see the original characters but they could always have 4 new characters that will eventually tie in with the originals.

Not sure if it's been talked about before but did anyone notice there are 6 ascension scientists? Could that be related to the "beware the 6"? Also later in the video it shows the 6 scientists but 2 are x'd out. 4 left, maybe the 4 characters you would play as? I'd love to see the original characters but they could always have 4 new characters that will eventually tie in with the originals.

Good theory but why would they bring in ANOTHER 4 characters, we already have Tank and the crew, and Kennedy and his crew (though we currently don't know if they will serve any relevance at all). Given time they might introduce some new ones, though.

Good theory but why would they bring in ANOTHER 4 characters, we already have Tank and the crew, and Kennedy and his crew (though we currently don't know if they will serve any relevance at all). Given time they might introduce some new ones, though.

See that I wasn't too sure of. Was just quick speculation after viewing the video. I hope they keep the original 4 characters honestly and see where it leads. I still think the 6 scientists could possibly be related to the beware the 6 though.

Wow thats an interesting video. Thanks for sharing it. I would give a thumbs up but I can't at the moment. I might come back to you later and give a thumbs up.

If it is at that launch centre I think that would be a pretty nice zombie map. Can't wait until Treyarch release some info about it! :D