Let's talk the black ops dlc!

Strwrsbob

On major Nelson's show tonight, the black ops dlc was announced. 5 maps for 1200 MSP on xbox live first. 4 multiplayer maps, and 1 zombies map. Rlease is scheduled for febuary 1st! The zombies map is known As acension two of the mp maps are discovery and Kowloon, I did not catch the others. Feel free to add in!

I'd like to point out acension is part of the codes read by voices in the black ops campaign, o can't help but assume they are related

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:( Cool i get to sit on the internet for a month while everyone else is playing the new maps and talking about them. I honestly don't even know if ps3 is going to get the maps I heard we weren't. And If that's true I'm going to bring my copy of black ops back to gamestop and never buy an activision game again.

*starts pointing and laughing at ps3 owners*

*ps3 owners pulls out uncharted and resistance 3 preorders*

OWNED

Pretty much an exact overview of the console war.

But for PS3 owners, it's just like the leaked footage of Kino, we need to try and last it out for the full month without giving in to temptation. I know I'll try my best not to give in, as I did with Kino footage.

*starts pointing and laughing at ps3 owners*

*ps3 owners pulls out uncharted and resistance 3 preorders*

OWNED

Pretty much an exact overview of the console war.

But for PS3 owners, it's just like the leaked footage of Kino, we need to try and last it out for the full month without giving in to temptation. I know I'll try my best not to give in, as I did with Kino footage.

How the fu*k are we going to do that when every single person here (every one that has an xbox) is going to be making threads about the new maps and the new zombie map?

• 2 weeks later...

activision will sure as hell release it for ps3 and pc, becasue we know how much they like their cash.....

but there is a blessing in disguise here: all of the glitches and bad camp spots would be discovered and resolved before we get the maps.

xbox owners are basically lab rats!

and ps3 owneres also get motorstorm, not even pc gets that i think?

activision will sure as hell release it for ps3 and pc, becasue we know how much they like their cash.....

but there is a blessing in disguise here: all of the glitches and bad camp spots would be discovered and resolved before we get the maps.

That happened with MW2 but they didnt fix anything like the "rock" on Fuel. But Treyarch are better than IW anyway.

Those glitches and bad camp spots will be good for people who will bother using them.

off topic:You get motor storm but we get halo