Nuketown Mannequins Secret Solved !!!

TwAnKiEs

Hey Peeps! I was a member on the old CODZ forums, and finally made my way back... Anywho,

I keep hearing different things about nuke town going zombie after shooting all the heads off the dummies. I was looking at some gameplay and noticed that the right hand side of the green house (where the rainbow is), there is a tower and looks to have a clock that resembles the clock in Der Reise. Just my thought... Has this cought anyone else's attention?

:D

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey everyone. I'm new to this forum so give me mercy...

Anyway, I saw the Nuke Town clock when I was in theater mode. Oddly where 10, 11, and 12 are supposed to be are 3,2,1. Also off to the right of the clock is the Atom bomb thats dropped at the end. Supposedly if you shoot the heads off the dummies in a certain amount of time, something secret happens and I'm thinking it might drop the nuke early. Ill post a video on youtube when I can.

Hey everyone. I'm new to this forum so give me mercy...

Anyway, I saw the Nuke Town clock when I was in theater mode. Oddly where 10, 11, and 12 are supposed to be are 3,2,1. Also off to the right of the clock is the Atom bomb thats dropped at the end. Supposedly if you shoot the heads off the dummies in a certain amount of time, something secret happens and I'm thinking it might drop the nuke early. Ill post a video on youtube when I can.

viewtopic.php?f=16&t=3255

wow im so disappointed that its just a song. really treyarch, with all the easter eggs your known for giveing out, you give us a challenge and all we get is some song?? thats not even remotely cool for something you guys could do. thats an infinity ward move. i would never expect such a let down from you. :(

That clock that someone mentioned above is a doomsday clock. When that clock counts down to 0, the match will end with a nuke. It is very accurate and is another way to see how long is left on the match. This will only work for TDM i think. Each (what usually is the hour indicator) is now a minute indicator.

Hope this helped!