Mason's Face

RuskieMoneyMan

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Could This be a picture of Mason's face? The character you control.

Doubt it. Though now that you mention it, I don't think we've ever seen Mason's face yet. Or did we?

In COD:BO we'll get to have playable characters that actually speak......but we won't see their faces. Nice gimmick.

Zing -> viewtopic.php?f=16&t=2672

But this is a more appropriate title for the picture

:facepalm::facepalm::facepalm: :evil: :evil: :evil: :facepalm::facepalm:

why so serious :D

and i think it is masons face, duh,

theres the same chair headrest behind the face

and the shirt is the same colour (before you all say its white, look at the LIGHTS, the lights are shining onto that side, so the side you see is in shadow, but the filmed side is facing the light :P)

and theres a camera there filming his face, if the set is the same as gknova was, which that circular light does look liek it :D

hey guys, does this mean when the game comes out, gk will have masons face all over the screens.

also where did you get the pic?

• 5 months later...
  • 1 month later...

^STOP CARPETBOMBING THE SITE! :(

It makes it a little hard to opperate on the threads that are active if in the middle of the night you bury all the work we've done. Not that there's anything wrong with that, but I'd rather have one long good post that 45 short sucky ones.

^STOP CARPETBOMBING THE SITE! :(

It makes it a little hard to opperate on the threads that are active if in the middle of the night you bury all the work we've done. Not that there's anything wrong with that, but I'd rather have one long good post that 45 short sucky ones.

It was a joke :? soz