Leaked Footage.

DEMON xMYQx

There's been a lot of leaked Beta footage and other footage. I know it's awesome but please refrain from posting it on the forums. If someone wants to see it, please PM them. Same rules apply to the chat, try and avoid spoiling things for other members and make use of the handy Private Message system. Thanks. :)

There is also a thread on this in General Discussion by carbonfibah (thanks Johnson). His is a little less specific but still the same general idea.

The reason for this thread being, like carbon stated, that it's too much for the moderators to have to delete threads every 5-10 minutes because it's leaked footage or spoilers of Black Ops or other games. So please try and avoid it, even if you are desperate to share it.

-DEMON xMYQx

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dude carbon already posted this, sorry.

I used to be called this so, its my turn

"you're a wanna be mod"

:P jk

haha, I think the majority of us vets on the site are "wanna be mods". We try to help out the forum each in our own ways. Of course its mostly ineffective as seeing how we can't actually CHANGE anything... But still.

Are we allowed to post information regarding leaked info? i.e. make a thread stating there is leaked footage somewhere but not have a link?

Hmm, I'm going to have to say no. I don't think we should even discuss any leaked footage unless we're talking about not discussing leaked footage. :P

Alright, thanks for the clarification!

• 2 weeks later...

And While we're on the topic of leaked footage, I'd like to say something real quick. Guys, please don't even TALK about it. You guys say you won't post leaked videos, then you go and post something in black about it and I can still read it even wihtout highlighting it. You guys have spoiled so much of the campaign and zombies for me, I'm literally tempted ( though I REAAALLLY don't want to) to leave the site until I beat the campaign, because so many people are posting links. Please. Just stop. It's pissing me off and I'm sure it's pissing a lot of other people off.

That is all. /rant.