People Have Black Ops Already?

Sigint

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I dont think it matters if its fake or real as we have confirmed achievments now. Though they have made far more of an effort with this video than the others I have seen posted up.

Nice touch how some are completed and others are not, anyway not long now till we all get some achievment glory for ourselves :D

Wow BBS, you are a "Forum Dweller" Since when lol and what is it?

Quoted from the group description "Members who spend a lot of time on CoDz, browsing and posting quality posts on the forums."

There are 4 of us, Me, Zieghail, Igetmyspason, and thegrix.

People actually do have Black Ops... you can't say it's "fake". Really, they do have it. It's J-tagged Xbox's. A J-tag functions the same way a chip did in Playstation 1's. Basically, put this device in your console and wire it to the main wires. Burn off games onto DVD or CD discs and throw them in, enjoy your pirated game. J-tags can also be used to create 10th prestige lobbies and create exploits in a games function. Some examples on MW2 are Unlimited Ammo, Care Package Nukes and Invincibility. God, now I know why I smashed my MW2 disc.