Second Chance Thoughts

BillyBadHD

So as you all know by now second chance returns in black ops and is the one thing that I have seen this far in the game. My view on it is that if you put them in second chance you will get the kill or points for the kill no matter what happens next. What I mean by this is that if someone else kills him after you put him down you should get the kill and they the assist or if he gets revived (if that's possible) then you still get the points. So what do you guys think of the perk being in the game and my view on the perk??

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If they get revived you shouldn't get credited with the kill, cause then there will be more kills then deaths in a game. The person that puts the enemy into second chance should get the kill if someone else comes along and kills the enemy thats in second chance. I just hope second chance isen't as effective as it is in world at war. Hopefully you only last like double as long as you would with last stand, instead of triple like in world at war.

i dont see why so many people hate it. just shoot one more time, and he is dead. also if you put a guy into second chance, then you should get the kill, not a person who runs along and knifes him.

Its not so bad in core matches but when you play hardcore its like they have 2 lives because as they go down into second chance they don't take any damage.

i dont see why so many people hate it. just shoot one more time, and he is dead. also if you put a guy into second chance, then you should get the kill, not a person who runs along and knifes him.

the problem with it is due to lag and how they dont die falling into second chance it gets really annoying especially in hardcore where a pistol is 2 shots at best. Its the worst thing about W@W mp in my opinoin. i hope its like cod4 where you have like 5 seconds in it. in w@w it is way too long.

the problem with it is due to lag and how they dont die falling into second chance it gets really annoying especially in hardcore where a pistol is 2 shots at best. Its the worst thing about W@W mp in my opinoin. i hope its like cod4 where you have like 5 seconds in it. in w@w it is way too long.

i agree it was too long but its going to be long again in black ops because of the revive feature which sucks

Its not too easy to just shoot them another time when your using a pump action shotty or any sniper, especially bolt action ones.

Hey Alsomdude, just saying something about your sig. "Hows the wife" was NOT made up by Henry. Carbon found a letter in the GK live drop that was an email and on the end said "Hows the wife?".

Stupid Henry got it from there and then stupid fanboys put it in their sigs. Not you though cause your bagging it out

Hey Alsomdude, just saying something about your sig. "Hows the wife" was NOT made up by Henry. Carbon found a letter in the GK live drop that was an email and on the end said "Hows the wife?".

Stupid Henry got it from there and then stupid fanboys put it in their sigs. Not you though cause your bagging it out

Oh well i did not know i just think people believing this henry crap is funny. :)

I give props to people who can get kills in second chance (only if they don't use a modded controller). But if you're a sniper it's just SO ANNOYING! You're doing challenges, trying to unlock your bayonet, sniper scope, whatever. You have a shot perfectly lined up on that MP40 dropshotter. You get ready, you fire, and you get a hitmarker. As you look back again you notice you've only put him into Second Chance and then he snipes you with a modded .357 Magnum.

*RAGEQUIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!*

This is not due to lag, Thats just the way Last Stand/Second Chance is. They Player Going into Last Stand/Second Chance is invulnerable for a split second as they're going down, if they weren't then the perk would be almost useless unless you get put down behind bulletproof cover.

Its been that way since call of duty 4, and as much as I Heart Reviving my Partner, Shotguns Point Blank should not put someone into Second Chance

I give props to people who can get kills in second chance (only if they don't use a modded controller). But if you're a sniper it's just SO ANNOYING! You're doing challenges, trying to unlock your bayonet, sniper scope, whatever. You have a shot perfectly lined up on that MP40 dropshotter. You get ready, you fire, and you get a hitmarker. As you look back again you notice you've only put him into Second Chance and then he snipes you with a modded .357 Magnum.

*RAGEQUIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!*

Lol Agreed, modded controllers are for sissies. That reminds me of a funny situation, I used last stand in Call of Duy 4, and at least 30% of my kills in every game were from last stand, I got a lot of Hate Mail.

But that was before I discovered Hardcore Search and Destroy in World at War, And now I almost never kill anyone, because my Friend almost always saves me when I get put Down. Then Revives me, so its like a Double Save. Double Whammy! Face Explode! :lol:

P.S. Elaboration - When you get a Double Whammy. . . Your Face Explodes.