ABOSLUTE MUST SEE FOR ALL MEMBERS

These are brand new finds, as of 8/11

These are going to be listed in order as I found them:

- At 00:58 a red star can be seen on the end of the right ballistic knife

- At 00:04 & 00:33 you can see a Hind resting on a heliport

- the so called "backpack" that's seen first at 00:31 is actually a radio

- the unknown item first seen at 00:16 on the D-pad is a proximity sensor

- At 1:07 the man who is sniped has a MP5K with a banana/extended clip rather than its avg. clip

- At 1:00 - 1:04 a soldier shoots two hip-fired rockets [not grenades] - unknown weapon

- At 1:23 proof the game shows you updates of friends when they update their titles & emblems

- Smiley Face Head Shot sticker also seen at 00:52

- Proof you can send your saved kill cams to friends in the middle of a match at 1:22

- Proof of clan tags carved into weapons >> this is a long one

In the very beginning (tmKs)WayneNoobton kills lin3noise with his Car-15 that had tmKs carved into it. Later in the trailer at 00:45 he changed his clan tag to (iPwn) and still using his Car-15 there is nothing carved into the same spot on the weapon.

>> hope you found this helpful and interesting, I'll see you all at September 1st

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

ok, looking at the video slowly, people have been saying that with the films, you can only have 10 films because of those ten slots, but at 1:18 you can see that the whole film is 9:16 long, yet at 1:22 the clip is 1:06 long, and it says "segment" there, that means (in my opinion) that you can take 10 different clips from every game, so as of now, it doesn't look like there is a limit to the amount of films you can have....sorry if this has been posted, there are just SOO many posts lately, it's hard to keep track of all of them.

Heres my input on each of these in order.

-Thats a soviet star, which makes sense since ballistic knives are mostly known for there use with russians.

-Seems to just be a prop, not part of a game mode/able to take off

-In world at war each type of weapon (LMG, Sniper, SMG, ect.) has a different appearance, i think the LMG users in W@W had radios on their back.

-It looks like the camera will still show up in your d pad when you have it deployed, then you can pick it up and have it in your inventory to deploy again. Unlike the sentry gun where you cant just put it back in your inventory.

-I cant really tell, but it looks like a normal magazine to me.

-It would make sense if these were RPG's since in mw/mw2 you got 2 rpg's...And since RPG's are already confirmed.

-There has to be more to it then just titles and emblems. It has to also update when other things happen. Cause i know i wouldn't give a sh*t when my friends change their emblem.

-Looks like the smiley face from that one movie, hmmm, whats it called?

-I dont think that was really in the middle of a match. If you look in the background you can see hes spectating Vahn. But i think thats because you can look to see other players POV when in the theater mode. Also, we cant tell if you can really send them to other players. That would be cool though. Can you send videos to other players via PSN/LIVE? I know you can send pictures on both. I also know on ps3 you can store videos, so maybe you can save them after a person sent them to you.

- I wonder if you can actually engrave the guns yourself through an editor, or if it does it for you by premade text.

Do you guys get it? In the first clip they're smiling for the camera, which is why he croutched before turning it off, to show off for the recording obviously.

And i think the RC car is in campaign, notice where the NPCs are, one in a hallway standing still, and two more, shooting at something below them, but no names pop up but that could just be how it is while driving it. HOWEVER, it it were campaign, it would explain why no points come up, only hit markers.

Do you guys get it? In the first clip they're smiling for the camera, which is why he croutched before turning it off, to show off for the recording obviously.

And i think the RC car is in campaign, notice where the NPCs are, one in a hallway standing still, and two more, shooting at something below them, but no names pop up but that could just be how it is while driving it. HOWEVER, it it were campaign, it would explain why no points come up, only hit markers.

Whats your point with the smiling thing though? There seems to be a whole lot of smiling in this trailer.

Btw, if you look at Vahn's newest tweet he says "Love the analysis work but one major component has been completely overlooked, misinterpreted, or confused for something else entirely." I think it may have to do with the dynamic map things, such as how the rocket was lauched on launch. Maybe cause of some game mode.

yes i dont really understand what you are saying about the "smile" thing. That would be a pretty cool game mode or something: whoever has control of the rocket before liftoff escapes and everyone else burns

would be very hectic just a Global Thermonuclear War woulda been

hope there is a few nice new gamemodes in BO

I don't know if this has been posted yet, but on the mini map, there are no green arrows for team members from 0:35-0:43, this is on team deathmatch so idk...

EDIT: I realized that is was much easier for him to see the names of enemies in red, so maybe this is a perk that lets you see the names of enemies, but not your allies? jus sayin

oh yeah now i get it. but the camera spike must be equipment, because there was one put down in the first kill of the game

Smart thinking. So its not a killstreak. I wonder if it will be like the equipment slot in mw2, or a first perk slot in w@w/cod4. Or something else.

I don't know if this has been posted yet, but on the mini map, there are no green arrows for team members from 0:35-0:43, this is on team deathmatch so idk...

EDIT: I realized that is was much easier for him to see the names of enemies in red, so maybe this is a perk that lets you see the names of enemies, but not your allies? jus sayin

I think it was like a 3v1 tdm. There are no friendlies shown on screen. The guy that was diving was an enemy, he just didn't shoot at him.

Did anyone notice that in the first segment, he has two attachments (What seems to be)

Silencer + Red Smiley Dot

Something else I'd like to note is that, September 1st must be a BETA. I say this because, how else are they going to give us a FULL Multiplayer Reveal? Which IS what the teaser says. It'd give us a chance to see the Game, test it, and it'd give them sufficient feedback. I mean, what're they gonna do? Just show us everything? That's stupid.

EDIT : THIS ISN'T CONFIRMED! JUST MY TWO CENTS!

I think one of the things that we missed is that overkill is returning. Why would they make an explosive crossbow a secondary when they are taking out shotguns and machine pistols as secondaries? Also, this is kinda random but the watchmen sticker that is on his gun when he has a red dot sight, he still has it when there is no red dot sight. You can see this around when he throws the semtex

I think one of the things that we missed is that overkill is returning. Why would they make an explosive crossbow a secondary when they are taking out shotguns and machine pistols as secondaries? Also, this is kinda random but the watchmen sticker that is on his gun when he has a red dot sight, he still has it when there is no red dot sight. You can see this around when he throws the semtex

He coulda picked up the Crossbow earlier, we didn't see the whole match.

i would actually probably prefer a pistol over the crossbow, mainly cause of its basically a bolt action but triple the length. so if you miss, your f*cked. and he coulda easily just picked someone else up

and with the camera spike, i reckon it would be a first perk slot, then you press left or right on the D-pad to pull it out, kind of like a sentry gun

I dont think the crossbow is going to very useful. I think for the explosive bolts your going to have to stick them to kill them. Its going to be more of a nostalgic thing, like throwing knives.

that's exactly why that's going to be my secondary permanently (if it is secondary) if it's a perk....depends which tier it's on.

Why would they make an explosive crossbow a secondary when they are taking out shotguns and machine pistols as secondaries?

Everyone Here Is either Mis-using or misunderstanding the term "Secondary". Treyarch Already said "No Secondary Weapons" Literally. Thats what they said.

The Crossbow will take up a perk slot, like the Bazooka from World at War, or the rpg from Call of Duty 4. Thats why it only has Two Bolts, and look at how slow he switches to it. Slow like the switch to a Bazooka.