Carlisle Building

kuoguy

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Found something interesting...

Could he mention the "Carlisle Building" as a "foundation"? I wiki'd it up and it gave me many interesting finds...

There are cities not just in England that have the name "Carlisle", but also in the UNITED STATES. However, i found that there were more cities like this across the world so i don't think it was much of a weird coincidence.

The best find of a "Carlisle Building" would be the Carlisle Castle in Cumbria, England. Looking at pictures of it, it almost looks like a well maintained Cathedral Building...

...which gives me an assumption that this could very well be a building that they are using for shelter from the "horrors"? I am not sure, see for yourself.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Carlisle_Cathedral

In a much bigger perspective, The City of Carlisle is in Cumbria, England, so there are THOUSANDS of "Buildings" in Carlisle...soooo i doubt finding THE Carlisle Building is going to be an easy task...

...the ONLY things that keep coming up on my search are TWO highly important buildings that are found in the city of Carlisle:

The Carlisle Cathedral (see above)

and The Carlisle Castle (see link below)

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Carlisle_Castle

The information about it doesn't give off much info that is relevant to this task, but looking at the pictures, i can tell that this looks like a BIG area to hold off a huge swarm of "horrors", think "Der Reise" but as a castle...not sure though, but these two buildings are the only ones that could very well be THE Carlisle Building H is referring to...

see? that's what I'm talking about kuo, you triple posted again...please please please edit your post

EDIT:are you serious? 2 people gave me a thumbs down because I'm trying to keep spamming to a minimum? grow up.

sorry, i forget at times- excitement

• 10 months later...