What do you want in Black Ops multiplayer?

zBoyGamer

What do you want to see in Black Ops multiplayer?

Here is what I want.

I want LOTS of attachments like 3 different red dots, 3 different acog scopes, maybe different silencers if possible? I would also like to see more gun customization for example customizable camos (PLEASE!) where you could mix colors but you can only choose the colors once each time you unlock a camo.

-Each perk should have a perk that can counter it!-

-No secondary weapons like MW2, only pistols or crappy auto pistols as secondary-

New Perks:

- A perk that allows you to place a camera somewhere and you can see where its aiming on the bottom left of your screen?

- Extra killstreak (10 kills)

- A perk that allows 3 attachments like silencer, acog scope, and grenade launcher

- Perk that reduces damage from killstreaks

- Most perks from waw

- Overkill (2 primaries no secondary) should return from waw especially

- We need stopping power to stay!!!

Perks that shouldn't be in:

- Jugg.

- Martyrdom

- Commando

- Unlimited running

Killstreaks should be 3, 5, 7 and 10 if you have extra killstreak perk but you can choose what you get for each one for example-

Killstreaks:

3 kills

- UAV

- UAV Jammer

- Ammo Airdrop

5 kills

- Air strike

- Artillery

- Napalm

- Predator missile?

7 kills

- heavily armored attack helicopter

- attack helicopter gunner

10 kills (if extra killstreak perk on)

- Very large napalm strike

- Two light armored helicopters

- Airdrop random 5 killstreak package

Last thing I want is a character customization like rainbow six vegas. After all, who doesn't love to customize stuff! I am confident character customization will be in BO though because of interviews and it just seem like something treyarch would do.

-Please reply on what you guys think of these ideas! Good or bad? And what do you want?

P.S. My [brains] hurts after writing this.

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

i want really high gun customization. maybe like you can stylize different stocks, barrels, handgrips, optics (as usual). every one will have its ups and downs. like a longer barrel will = better accuracy, but less power.

and no need for stopping power. because just think about it. no stopping power at all is exactly the same as everyone having stopping power. so turf it. makes classes more creative

I want more customization then ever!!! I am happy with the amount of attachments you could put on from mw2, but i want to customize how my character look and his uniform and everything.

And, (similar to what Johnson said) they shouldn't have stopping power. I think they should make all the guns just a little more powerful then mw2 and have no stopping power.

Other then that I am fairly happy with most the perks from cod5 (mw2 is a differnt story).

But most of all. EVERYTHING should be balanced in this game!!! That means no over power kill streaks, no over power guns and no over powered perks.

i too am happy with the gun customization but there are several attachments that i want out: thermal, noob tube, akimbo (pistols only, no SMGs or shottys).

just all nooby now. just dont make it noob-friendly treyarch. all guns should be equally used. not just like in MW2 where there was only about 3 guns used (SCAR, UMP, Intervention). and include more recoil. kind have recoil more like the TAR from MW2.

also have some guns with recoil like the F2000, but make them strong or something so it is fun to use

well i am almost certain there will be character customization because Treyarch said "more customization than ever". also perks need to be good and balanced

i too am happy with the gun customization but there are several attachments that i want out: thermal, noob tube, akimbo (pistols only, no SMGs or shottys).

just all nooby now. just dont make it noob-friendly treyarch. all guns should be equally used. not just like in MW2 where there was only about 3 guns used (SCAR, UMP, Intervention). and include more recoil. kind have recoil more like the TAR from MW2.

also have some guns with recoil like the F2000, but make them strong or something so it is fun to use

well i am almost certain there will be character customization because Treyarch said "more customization than ever". also perks need to be good and balanced

I agree with you but there is all ways gonna be noob tubes(pro pipe for me :) but they could take it out in mp and just leave it in story?I just want maps like battlefield has every building you see you can go in.I want balanced perks well balanced every thing.But its Treyarch so i know its gonna be good. :mrgreen:

At First it seemed like you Really Knew where the problems were in modern warfare 2, then I see that you want controllable killstreaks. Controllable Killstreaks are One of THE BIGGEST Problems with modern warfare 2.

There should NOT be any Controllable Killstreaks. There should NOT be any Killstreak after 7 Kills. Care Packages only if they DON'T Magically Give you more killstreaks.

Most things your suggesting I agree with, but controllable killstreaks, and killstreaks higher than 7 are LITERAL Game Breakers. Just look at modern warfare.

Also, if every perk needs to have one to balance it, and You insist stopping power must be in and Juggernaught must be out, then what is there to Balance out Stopping power? Solution: Both Should GO! Play Hardcore, then you don't need stopping power.

I Agree with Johnson, no stupid crap that lets you see through walls, no Dual Wielding, No Noob Tubes, or at least keep the 15 second delay at the beginning of matches.

The Easiest solution for fixing Multiplayer is to put everything back to the way it was in World at War, Where all Weapons take Skill, where there are no controllable killstreaks, where there aren't any gay perks, where there aren't any killstreaks over 7, Where the Game Isn't so EXTREMELY Exploitable and Isn't catered to Noobs and people who Have no Integrity: people who CAN'T play without using some cheap tactic to get an easy kill.

Agreed Dude, Treyarch Hasn't failed us yet. So I'm not worried. :D

At First it seemed like you Really Knew where the problems were in modern warfare 2, then I see that you want controllable killstreaks. Controllable Killstreaks are One of THE BIGGEST Problems with modern warfare 2.

There should NOT be any Controllable Killstreaks. There should NOT be any Killstreak after 7 Kills. Care Packages only if they DON'T Magically Give you more killstreaks.

Most things your suggesting I agree with, but controllable killstreaks, and killstreaks higher than 7 are LITERAL Game Breakers. Just look at modern warfare.

Also, if every perk needs to have one to balance it, and You insist stopping power must be in and Juggernaught must be out, then what is there to Balance out Stopping power? Solution: Both Should GO! Play Hardcore, then you don't need stopping power.

I Agree with Johnson, no stupid crap that lets you see through walls, no Dual Wielding, No Noob Tubes, or at least keep the 15 second delay at the beginning of matches.

The Easiest solution for fixing Multiplayer is to put everything back to the way it was in World at War, Where all Weapons take Skill, where there are no controllable killstreaks, where there aren't any gay perks, where there aren't any killstreaks over 7, Where the Game Isn't so EXTREMELY Exploitable and Isn't catered to Noobs and people who Have no Integrity: people who CAN'T play without using some cheap tactic to get an easy kill.

Agreed Dude, Treyarch Hasn't failed us yet. So I'm not worried. :D

The only controllable killstreak he has in there is the Predator Missile, and that one is completely ok, that's not overpowered at all, usually you will only get 1 or 2 kills.

reply to Alsomdude2:

yes i see what you mean but its not fully controllable like mw2 where you choose the amount of kills and everything just what you get on an unchoosable amount of kills just think of waw killstreaks:

- uav 3

- airstrike 5

- dogs 7

but now being able too choose what you get on the 3rd 5th or 7th kill and no killstreaks in between. i find that this would cause no problems, just more customization. and the only controllable killstreaks are the pred missile and helicopter gunner. the pred is not overpowered and to make the helicopter gunner not overpowered you would use a very lightly armored helicopter (destroyed in 1 or 2 rockets) but the other 7 kill killstreak would be like a pavelow from mw2, a heavily armored helicopter that you have no control over.

and i think the 10th killstreak is a very good idea. but incase you didnt get what i said, you can only use the choosable 10th killstreak if you have the extra killstreak perk which would be on a perk slot that has other very good perks and if your willing to give up the other good perks in the perk slot for the extra killstreak perk than how is unfair? not everyone would use it (because also in the perk slot would be things like bandolier, claymores, x3 grenades, and bling) and the 10 kill killstreaks aren't overpowered. they are all fair.

sorry if anything is unclear but i just wanted to get exactly what i was thinking across...