There are zombies in Black Ops!! CONFIRMED!!

Whetstone

A youtube video has been found by Mopp_94 that shows an article from Finnish gaming magazine - Pelaaja. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5_ASBGAoxDM - This is not my video so I take no credit! The article has been translated but here is the article re-typed by myself so you can run translators till your hearts are content! It took quite awhile to retype!

Finnish

Zombit tulevat takaisin!

'World at warin mahtavin pelitila ja..[WORDS MISSING DUE TO POOR LIGHT] archin ainoa täysin oma juttu koko pelissa öli. Der nacht der toten, eli tuttavallisemmin zombi-moodi. Kampanjan lapipeluun jälkeen avautuneessa pelitilassa makslmsissaan neljä pelaaja puolusti rakennusta loputonta zombi-aaltoa vastaan. Zombi-tila oli hillittömän hauska ja täynnä strategiaa sekä taktiikkaa. Pelitlila tekee paluun Black opsissa, mutta enempää Treyarch ei suostu kertomaan, mutteivät he myöskään pahemmin vaivautuneet peittelemään studionsa seiniä joista paljastuu konseptitaidette öisestä suoaluessta, ilkeän näköididtä zombi-koirista ja zombeista'

English - BRA1NL3S5 deserves credit for help with this translation!

Zombies are going to come back!

World At War's greatest player mode and the only fully own the whole thing was great - Nacht der Untoten, or familiarly zombie mode. After the campaign the game opens four player mode, defending the building in an endless wave of zombies. Zombie mode was outrageously funny and full of strategy and tactics. This game mode will be back in Black Ops, but Treyarch does not agree any more to tell, they didn't bother to conceal the studio walls, which discloses a night crossing concept art, showing evil zombie dogs and zombies'

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Heres the translation from the video itself, added a few words to make it flow better it makes more sense now, I didn't change anything vital.

"Zombies are back!

World at Wars greatest game mode and actually the only

original thing in the game was Der Nacht Der Toten, well

zombie mode. After you finish the campaign you get the game

mode where four players defended a building against never

ending zombie waves. Zombie mode was fun and full of

strategy and tactics. The game mode will return for Blackops,

but Treyarch won't say anything more, but they didn't cover

the studios walls which revealed concept art about a "Night

Swamp" area, also nasty looking zombies and zombie Dogs"

Interesting so a night swamp area & new Zombie & dogs designs.

Has anyone seen these boards they say were exposed?

Regards Alpha.

This doesn't exactly confirm zombies thow.. Sorry

Its just a Finnish gaming mags review of black ops with a little section explaining what Nazi zombies is... And that they think they will return because on their tour of the studios treyach left a picture uncovered(rookies... I think not!)

The picture they describe ( would love a screenshot.. And would happily eat my hat) is of zombis and dogs in night swamp... First I thing I thought was shi no numa artwork ... Not new map

Sure they have loads of artwork up of their previous work

I want to believe I really do but this isn't the finnished piece of evidence I'm looking for ( sorry couldnt resist!)

Don't flame me ..this is my opinion.. But this doesn't confirm zombs

After looking at the article all night I have come to the conclusion this can't be a mistake.

If it was a mistake then the magazine that printed it can say goodbye to any credit they had within the community. It would be very unprofessional for them to have printed it without doing the proper research to back up their claims.

If they did play the game then they should have known simply by the fact that the zombies would have been the Japanese design type that is a special feature of Shi No Numa only.

That said maybe we should contact the magazine for clarification just so we can put this one to bed.

Regards Snake. ;)