Cinder's Bump List

These are I few Ideas I'm sure most everybody would love and need to get bumped so they can catch Tryarch's eye, so if you like please make your opinions known while there's still time to get them in the game

Take note that some of my ideas are more radical than others so each idea is labeled with a letter so try to knock them individually so unless you truly hate them all please relay your dislikes in the form of a [ex] #1-A etc etc

#1 Simple yet Satisfying

[A]Instead of the Mp matches starting with you standing there watching a timer why not a brief animation of the same length with you and your team piling out of a chopper or coming out of a huddle, make it feel more like your in a team, hell have one of your teammates toss you your gun, a simple detail can add a lot of immersion

A Shooting Range/Training Ground type room somewhere in the barracks that allows you to physically look through your armory and make creating a class feel more personal

[C] maybe even let you add the attachments onto your gun and hang your favorites on a separate wall so you can just quick pick them up without redoing all the attachments,

[D] this could contain weapons racks and clothing, pop up or maybe live zombies targets to test your guns,

[E] Perk Soda machines to select your perks

[F] and a door that leads to a larger room where the entire lobby can mingle just make it so only you can open the door to your personal space

__________________________________________________________________________________________________

#2 Undead Rebirth

[A] In the Zombie mode you should be able to upgrade your barricades so you can put a little strategy into your defense,

you should also be able to create a class,

[C] and I think it would be better if instead of them becoming steadily invincible the zombies difficulty should be enhanced through massive booms in numbers and increasing in ferocity(speed and ability to tear through barricades)

[D] I think every weapon should be somewhere in the level and there should be at least one spot where you can purchase every form of ammo

[E] I'm Personally not very fond of the energy based weapons does it sound ridiculous to ask for a realistic zombie apocalypse :lol:

[F] I love the idea of zombie dogs to mix it up but I'd prefer them to be without the lightning and teleportation

[G] I also wouldn't mind it if on occasion they'd jump on you and would have to snap there neck or have a friend shot it off

[H] and last but not least I think you should be able to crawl in last stand

Zombies Edit: A few more ideas I'd like to add to this section

I think it would be cool to somehow work killstreaks into zombie mode, maybe for purchase or something but I think most everybody would enjoy the occasional opportunity to cut up insanely thick waves of undead as a chopper gunner, and when picking up a downed buddy you know UAV would be a god send to watch your back

[J] Every perk should have a soda

[K] Because all the pistols become worthless in the higher waves anyway, you should be able to use primaries in last-stand but suffer dramatic recoil

[L] There should be a constantly visible count on how many undead remain

[M] You should be able to select a wave cap before the game starts so if you don't want to play infinitely, you don't have to lose

[N] Death-cards should be unlockable to use in Zombie mode

__________________________________________________________________________________________________

#3 Sense of Self

I would love custom characters, in both mp and zombies and if you love me make them carry over as your campaign model,as far as Specifics I'd like to be able to control my

[A] Sex (This is black ops the whole game is about re-writing history, you can put girls in and nobody s going to hate you)

Race (I'm not racist but people like to feel like it's them doing all this stuff and it doesn't work it the basics don't add up)

[C] Clothing, lets us choose custom gear for each fraction and a big plus would be if you let us stitch our clan tags onto our uniforms and let us dawn cool accessories,

[D] and anything to do with hair or facial features would be greatly appreciated, No other C.O.D. game has done this and it would be a great motivator for us to have to pick up this one

Please note that though most of these ideas are mine I'm sure I've been influenced by many of yours and some I know have been introduced into this forum somewhere, I wish to make it clear that the including of my name in this thread is strictly for accessibility and I seek no personal recognition for these ideas, I would like to thank all who contributed to them in anyway

Please comment, I know a lot of you like my ideas but if we don't put our collective opinion somewhere they won't get in, my ideas aren't common but they are good, so we need to call attention to them because it's not likely Treyarchs gonna find them anywhere else, Let them know we like it here!

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They are all great ideas, but having a create-a-class in zombies would defeat the purpose of the mystery box and having to earn points for perks. If you got downed would you have to earn your perks back? What would you do with the mystery box? Why would you even have the weapons up around the map? And what perks would you have for the create-a-class? Those are just a few problems with create-a-class in zombies. That is the only thing I personally have a problem with in your suggestions. I understand that a lot of people support that idea, and I'm just putting my opinion out there in regard to this subject.

Thank You for all the positive feed-back so far, if you liked my ideas get some of your friends to take a look, there's 114 days left and Tyrarch will probably need a lot of them to make these changes so we need to catch their eye while they still have time to do so

Stand tall soldiers this is our Call of Duty

They are all great ideas, but having a create-a-class in zombies would defeat the purpose of the mystery box and having to earn points for perks. If you got downed would you have to earn your perks back? What would you do with the mystery box? Why would you even have the weapons up around the map? And what perks would you have for the create-a-class? Those are just a few problems with create-a-class in zombies. That is the only thing I personally have a problem with in your suggestions. I understand that a lot of people support that idea, and I'm just putting my opinion out there in regard to this subject.

-even if you create a class, you could chose a perk to start out with or maybe one of four different perks higher ammo capacity.

-also adding to the create a class, the gun you choose could only have like 2 clips and then you'd have to switch to your .45

-having every gun every where could be bad and good. just the wonder weapons i dont think should be on the wall. maybe the ray gun for 10-15k but that's just me. I would love to buy upgraded ammo for my barracuda / reaper. The down side is that people would camp on the wall by the ray gun or barracuda ammo... so to deter this Tre could make it in a very wideopen dangerous spot.

-the ammo matic machine would be over powered unless it was, like the ray gun, 10-15k but went up 1000 points every time you used it because we all know you rack up points like no other in those later rounds...

I didn't mean for every weapon to be on a wall somewhere, as long as they're somewhere in the mystery box i wouldn't complain, i just want them all included somehow, and i'd prefer them to be more balanced so we don't all have to resort to using the same lmg's and energy weapons at the end

Omg I screwed us all, I'm sorry Treyarch! :P, thanks for the heads up dudes, oh and anyone who's already read my list should take another look under section 2, most everyone seems to behind #1 so I made a small addition to the Zombie side of things including a way of implementing killstreaks into the Zombie mode, and I think there's enough new to get some more of you to support me, and I have like 500 views and around 20 replies on this thread, I hope that those of you who haven't will take a moment to comment something you like, because whether or not we like these ideas if you don't make an effort to voice our opinions they're likely to be over looked, and we'll just end up asking for the same things next year, lets make some progress people

P.S. Thanks for all the Views and Comments!

I really like this list. Zombie Mode was amazing.

I would love for this mode to get more in-depth.

-More areas to actually make use of Sniper Rifles.

-The addition of players involved in a session of Zombies would make it easier to implement strategies. 6 people would be able split apart effectively while still maintaining a decent level of firepower.

-Let us jump over a Zombie Crawler!! lol

-Building Barricades. I would love to be able to build a barricade in the middle of a hallway and have it last until it was destroyed. Normal rebuild setting would apply.

-Zombie Mode Settings and unlockable Settings. Like you mentioned it isn't possible to get past a certain level because the zombies become far to strong. You could tweak the increase of the health, speed and amount of zombies that spawn per level. Also you could choose how many non-window barricades could be active at once.

Once you get to level 10 a certain number of times, you should be able to start at level 10. I can't tell you how many times I stopped playing because going back to level 1 after level 30 just feels like a grind.

-Perks. I think the four perks are fine but Stopping Power/Deep Impact would make ALOT of sense. Fireworks would be nice, that way the Rocket Launcher wouldn't be worthless. Maybe that could apply to the Flame Thrower too. Overkill for 3 Weapons?...no? ok.

-Weapons. Satchel Charges ftw. Ammo for every weapon should be available somewhere in the Level. As you said, this area will be Camped so a wide open space would be the best area for it.

Losing at level 33 because the Mystery box decided it wasn't going to give you good weapons is just ridiculous. You spend an hour getting there and then lose because you weren't lucky. Weak. I wouldn't mind the Mystery Box if it stopped giving you certain weapons as you progressed through the Levels.

Bayonets would be awesome for Window Stabbing.

-Create a Class. This allows you to select 3-4 perks that will be specifically available to you. That way you can have certain people have certain Jobs depending on what Perks you can attain. Juggernaught, Stopping Power, Double Tap and Sleight of Hand would be the guy up front while the guys in the back all have Quick Revive, Fire Works, Stopping Power and Sleight of Hand.

Also you can choose your starting weapon from an assortment of the weaker weapons. Also the Pistol you start with. The better the pistol, the less starting ammo you get. Obviously this doesn't make a huge difference but I personally like to use the Kar98 in the early levels, the Springfield and the Gewehr just don't get the job done for me.

Stun grenades or Flash grenades or some crazy Zombie grenade that stuns the zombies for a second. Thus buying you time but also allowing the Zombie Horde to build up a bit.

That's all I can think of right now.

N-O-R-S-E-M-A-N

The visible count is a double edge sword. As much as I would love to know the exact amount, part of the intensity was never knowing how many more were left. Also your Killstreaks idea is worth looking into. Are you thinking along the lines of number of Zombies killed before you die or how many Rounds you survive without dying. If you can get to Level 30 without dying, you should get a Chopper gunner lol.