Maxis in SOE?

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It isn't even a radio. If you head into the subway area, and approach the back half of the only plant that spawns inside of one of the cars and look out a small hole in the back, you'll find what looks like an unopened rift like one that would be used to initially get down there. Holding X on it cues this quote from maxis: 

" To any survivors of this realm, I am truly sorry. I wish I could offer you some words of hope, but I can not. It is my hope that I can rid the universe of the evil that has plagued it for so long, but in my heart, I know many more dimensions will be lost forever, as we continue our journey towards peace. Forgive me...." 

5 hours ago, Stop Mocking Me0 said:

It isn't even a radio. If you head into the subway area, and approach the back half of the only plant that spawns inside of one of the cars and look out a small hole in the back, you'll find what looks like an unopened rift like one that would be used to initially get down there. Holding X on it cues this quote from maxis: 

" To any survivors of this realm, I am truly sorry. I wish I could offer you some words of hope, but I can not. It is my hope that I can rid the universe of the evil that has plagued it for so long, but in my heart, I know many more dimensions will be lost forever, as we continue our journey towards peace. Forgive me...." 

Just a sidenote, this "Rift" does not appear until after you've completed the PaP Ritual.