once you open pack a punch the 4th rift appears to the right in the first rail car as you exit the ritual area.  stand in right corner of the rail car, pod will be on your left. jump up and hold action button.   A voice talks to you...

"To any survivors of this realm, I am truly sorry. I wish I could offer you some words of comfort, but I cannot. It is my hope that I can rid the universe of Evil that has plagued us for so long, but in my heart I know that many more dimensions will be lost forever as we continue our journey towards peace. Forgive me."

I think once you activate this, Upgrade the arnies, Go get the Margwa masks. (which I think are used to your advantage in controlling them cause we had one eat zombie for us) , then finish the whole Easter Egg. We are gonna try this tonight.  the EE we got locked down and Margwa hearts are done using three train rides if necessary. maybe after accessing the 4th rift, which then disappears, will mess up Rictofens???  You cannot acess the 4th rift after you get your Margwa masks. We tried this.    This is why I think the Order of the true easter egg has been done incorrectly.  Maybe we get a new cutscene  (becuase we take away the rift from Rictofen) or an answer about the docks at waterfront.  so many secrets lie in that area.  from the 3 orange clouds to the light pole left of the huge cargo ship to the green teleport latern (same as Tranzit).

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Also in the Waterfront District. There's this Rock underneath the Tram when your down on the docks.

I know what you thinking ok so there's a rock. Well this isn't just any rock. This rock is special. What it does or what we can do to it. I don't know. 

So basically if you are on the docks. Turn around so your facing the gym. Go over to the left side near the Water. Look over at the rocks. You should see one that has this weird ass Red/Orange glow to it. 

Well knowing how SoE iis based heavily on H.P. Lovecraft. In his stories he referred to an artifact known as the Shining Trapezohedron. Well the 44-Dredge once PaPd is called the Trapezohedron Shard.

I thought this article was pretty interesting.

http://demonbane.wikia.com/wiki/The_Shining_Trapezohedron

On 12/7/2015, 3:44:34, Cunambula said:

yea mate, sorry to spoil the party, but its a voice from maxis, there is NO rift to speak of, there is no portal you can walk through, so you are kinda just "deciding" to call it a rift

It is a closed rift. you can look through the open area between the car and the wall and see it. It probably just shows that Maxis and Richtofen can open rifts.

It's a rift. Hold whatever to open Rift, means its a rift. Although, that being said, it is not the Rift, as we saw in Buried, it is just a small tear in time and space, hence why it lets you go to the Subway. That also explains what the Rift in Buried is, it is a literal Rift from the world into Agartha, hence them wanting to manipulate it.

Also its just what Maxis is using to speak through, that is all, although their might be an easter egg as it could explain how this ethereal Maxis speaks to the O4 in the Giant.

On 12/8/2015 at 5:39 PM, Ragdo11706 said:

Also in the Waterfront District. There's this Rock underneath the Tram when your down on the docks.

I know what you thinking ok so there's a rock. Well this isn't just any rock. This rock is special. What it does or what we can do to it. I don't know. 

So basically if you are on the docks. Turn around so your facing the gym. Go over to the left side near the Water. Look over at the rocks. You should see one that has this weird ass Red/Orange glow to it. 

Well knowing how SoE iis based heavily on H.P. Lovecraft. In his stories he referred to an artifact known as the Shining Trapezohedron. Well the 44-Dredge once PaPd is called the Trapezohedron Shard.

I thought this article was pretty interesting.

http://demonbane.wikia.com/wiki/The_Shining_Trapezohedron

Found some more information on the Shining Trapezohedron. Apparently it's a mystic crazy-angled stone created by elite gods in the Lovecraft mythos.

The stone serves as a window to all of space and time. By starting into it, Nyarlathotep(many of us believe this being is the Shadow man) would be summoned. At some point this stone got into the hands of an ancient Egyptian pharaoh. Egyptian pharaoh? Sounds like that can relate to one of the sets of coordinates on Shadows of Evil's assembled scraps of paper. In 1843 an occultist and archaeologist named Enoch Bowen discovered it in a box of alien construction. Sounds a lot like the mystery box. What can we get out of the mystery box? The 48 Dredge, named Trapezohedron Shard when upgraded. Then Bowen returned to his home town in Providence, Rhode Island, with the Shining Trapezohedron and it's alien box.

Now in the Shadows of Evil universe, there is a populous city in the US known as Morg City. We know Morg City is based off of Chicago and New York City, but what if in the Shadows of Evil universe, one of the US's central megacities was founded in Rhode Island? The Mystery Box's presence could be one of Bowen's souvenirs.

Back in the Lovecraft mythos, Enoch Bowen creates a cult when he returns to Providence. This cult is known as the Church of Starry Wisdom. The cult worshiped Nyarlathotep using the Shining Trapezohedron. In exchange for sacrifices, Nyarlathotep would award the cult with arcane knowledge of deities and other worlds. Now this sounds very relevant to Morg City. Especially with the journalist talking about chanting heard under the city, and the human sacrifices required to unlock the Pack-a-Punch(which the Shadow Man/Nyarlathotep tells us to do). The Order of the Keepers is Treyarch's version of the Church of Starry Wisdom. Over decades, the Church of Starry Wisdom grew to large numbers and spread across the US and the world, to continents including Europe and Africa.

Later in the future, the Shining Trapezohedron is removed from the Church of Starry Wisdom's sanctuary(Pack-a-Punch room?) and dumped into Narragansett Bay. Providence sits on the Narragansett Bay. Is it possible that Morg City is in the same location as Providence is in our universe? Is the body of water that we see down at the docks Narrangansett Bay? Could this rock you're talking about be the Shining Trapezohedron?

I'm in a hurry as of now and don't have time to go look at this thing in-game. This is extremely interesting. I'll have to get the upgraded 48 Dredge and mess around with this rock. Please dear God don't be some kind of lighting glitch. Awesome find @Ragdo11706.

http://lovecraft.wikia.com/wiki/Shining_Trapezohedron

http://lovecraft.wikia.com/wiki/Church_of_Starry_Wisdom

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Narragansett_Bay

Edited by ChinaRepublic

Very nice post @ChinaRepublic. You have some very good points. Especially the Trapezohedron being found in an "Alien Looking" Box. Not just of Alien Nature. 

I've got something I'm working on now, that hopefully I can have written up sometime today. Pretty interesting stuff.

@83457 I'm not exactly sure what it is your referring to in Chang's. I'm going to taken a look real fast and see.

Edited by Ragdo11706

Hey Rago11,

I'm on 360, so i guess it's different.

Chang's, under the coat with the ticket, in the bottom corner of the room, it glows orange.

On 360, there is no light or noticeable objects by the boxing gym rocks. I looked thoroughly and carefully. I won't completely rule it out, but since there is nothing there on 360, I'm guessing that it's a lighting issue on xbone. The rocks on 360 are straight up bland.