What about origins should stay?

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I agree with @ about pack a punch.

Every map has its own challenge for getting to pap. In Kino you can only access it through the teleporter, 30 seconds at a time. In ascension, you performed the steps and activated the rocket and then had permanent access to it from that point on. It was like the Der Riese Pap but on a larger scale. I have problems with both of those too. PaP is way too good to just have open permanently, but restricting its access like in kino or TranZit makes it tedious to get to. Origins is awesome because once you open it up, and turn on the generators, boom it's there forever. But you still have to periodically fight off generator zombies to maintain its availability.

That mechanic is awesome and needs to stay.

See, the generators make sense to be cheeper, but I don't understand the cheeper doors… I mean every point made will be going towards one guy so the game is actually made "theoretically" easier by slashing door prices…. 

Actually I'd love to see  a map that is FILLED with doors, but there's a new drop called: Fire escape: which allows doors to be bought at 100 points a pop. 

I like the four staffs, and how they weren't insanely powerful, they are strong but only for so long. Multiple map exclusive wunder weapons is where it's at, instead of making one insanely powerful, just make four that are decent/powerful.

Also, I love digging for items, I'm not sure why but when I see a mound of dirt I just have to dig it up. It doesn't have to be mounds of dirt, but some sort of a way to scavenge for items without the use of a perk.

I am also a big fan of out of map details. The planes fighting in the sky, the distant look of wartorn battlefields and of course, getting to watch the giants fade away as they walk out of map was awesome the first few weeks it was out. I actually get out of the map in theater mode sometimes just to go up into the clouds and it's silly to admit, but it's kinda scary going straight up into that cyclone of clouds, if that was in the game it would have been great.

Edited by Tattoo247