• Administrators
On 10/7/2020 at 2:13 AM, PINNAZ said:

Amazing art @Grimmstein

As Rad said, your range is incredible. 

Those two Richtofen’s are my favourite, yet, that Takeo on pencil is something else. I actually thought it was a (fan) copy of the BO1 Reznov images from the Terminal. 

Mad respect for your talent.

@Boom115How about a retweet if it’s ok with the OP?

agreed

• Like 1

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

So encouraged by the lovely folks here, I decided to post some of my stuff here. And by some only a select few of my favorites. Obviously trying to keep the 2MB limit here, so if You'd want to see som

I have returned with more stuff! The first one is a commission which includes a fan character made by the wonderful zhedoctors.assistant on IG The following 3 are taken straight fom my The G

Ah yes, I've been busy. In case someone wants to see more zombies art - but I am sure more than half of You've already've seen these on Twitter  

Posted Images

• 3 weeks later...

I have returned with more stuff!

The first one is a commission which includes a fan character made by the wonderful zhedoctors.assistant on IG

The following 3 are taken straight fom my The Giant denial phase.

The fifth one is just a wee painty-sketch to try out a new technique.

And the last three are traditional sketches done during holidays while I was away just for fun.

I bet it's so hard to see who's my favorite. I am very sorry.

ElrSE_vWMAAASoB.jpg

EkRv5nlXsAENQwx.jpgEkRv6-wWkAEl3uW.jpgEkRv7t8WkAAkBjq.jpg

ElBhKBRXUAAftlq.jpg

EguCdc2XkAAzQfz.jpgEgt-MogXkAIul4i.jpgEguCeoiWsAAoADR.jpg

• Brains 2
  • Like 1

20 hours ago, Grimmstein said:

I have returned with more stuff!

The first one is a commission which includes a fan character made by the wonderful zhedoctors.assistant on IG

The following 3 are taken straight fom my The Giant denial phase.

The fifth one is just a wee painty-sketch to try out a new technique.

And the last three are traditional sketches done during holidays while I was away just for fun.

I bet it's so hard to see who's my favorite. I am very sorry.

ElrSE_vWMAAASoB.jpg

EkRv5nlXsAENQwx.jpgEkRv6-wWkAEl3uW.jpgEkRv7t8WkAAkBjq.jpg

ElBhKBRXUAAftlq.jpg

EguCdc2XkAAzQfz.jpgEgt-MogXkAIul4i.jpgEguCeoiWsAAoADR.jpg

I like undead Ultimis Richtofen and Richtofen with the glass and diary near the furnace.

Edited by RichKiller
  • Like 1
Awards

3 hours ago, clueless said:

I absolutely love this one. It gives me a stainglass feeling and I am a hell of a sucker for stainglass designs. Top notch on all of them!!!

Thank You! Now that You mention it I can totally see those made into a stainglass-styled picture! I might give it a try when I have a spare moment 😄

• Like 1

• 2 months later...
  • Moderators
6 minutes ago, Grimmstein said:

Ah yes, I've been busy. In case someone wants to see more zombies art - but I am sure more than half of You've already've seen these on Twitter

ErQERpMXMAAiQNU.jpg

EqiE4DeXUAACqOE.jpg

grimmstein-shockwave-thumbnail.jpg

grimmstein-layer-2.jpg

EpfCnQbXcAc86lk.jpg

ErIsjyxXcAIlJRS.jpg

EqN2G76XYAYhWHT.png

I have no Twitter, so I'm very happy you share them here. How do you make those, on computer right?

Love those with a symbolic message, like that Richtofen painting one. At the same time, I'm also very fund on the funny ones, like that of Ed and his Plaguehound 🙂

Awards

23 hours ago, anonymous said:

I have no Twitter, so I'm very happy you share them here. How do you make those, on computer right?

Love those with a symbolic message, like that Richtofen painting one. At the same time, I'm also very fund on the funny ones, like that of Ed and his Plaguehound 🙂

Ah yes, they are 100% digital! And thank You!