New Classified ciphers solved: The Global Polarization Devices

anonymous

• Moderators

New ciphers in the map Classified have been solved, showing some interesting new intelligence. The First one is about Richthofen's so-called "Demand List" to the Americans in 1946. It seems like Doctor Richthofen requisted these items in exchange for information about Group 935's work in the Second World War. We now know that this was called Operation Stapler. An interesting side fact: Operation Paperclip was a secret program by the American government to in which more than 1,600 German scientists, engineers, and technicians were taken from (Nazi-)Germany and employed in the US. I guess the name Operation Stapler was not used just because it sounds neat.....it has definately ties with Operation Paperclip. Anyway, here we go:

CLASSIFIED 23rd March 1946 MEMORANDUM FOR FILE SUBJECT: DOCTOR RICHTOFEN'S REQUESTS - OPERATION STAPLER

1. The following is the transcription for record of Richtofen's Requests. For OPERATION STAPLER to go into effect, these stipulations had to be met.

2. This list specifically details Richtofen's personal demands - it does not specify scientists recommended for acquisition One Portrait of Richtofen to be hung in the Pentagon One American Baseball signed by Your Babe Ruth Twenty of Your American Dollars: Ten Pennies, Four Nickels, Two Dimes, Two Quarters, Four 1's, One 5, One 10 One of these "American Hot Dogs" I've been Hearing So Much About One American Teddy Bear, speaking of… Teddy Roosevelt's Moustache from Cold Storage (I know you have it) One Polarization Device to be constructed [coordinates to be specified] Titanium Cog of My Precise Specifications J. Robert Oppenheimer's Chalkboard (not cleaned) Build a nice flower garden outside your Pentagon Facility - it desperately needs the color President Truman's Hat --Major Sawyer

First of all, it explains the portrait of Richthofen in the Panic Room. What's more important, it explains the Global Polarization Device in the Hanford Site. Let's go a bit into the TranZit story now (since I like that map so much).

Tranzit, as all of you might know, takes place in Hanford, Washington State, USA. This exact location was discovered by no one else then good ol’ @PINNAZ, who connected the bus map and timetable in Bus Depot with the actual Google Earth view of Hanford and the surrounding areas. The shape of the Columbia river, the roads and the railway are astonishing corresponding: w2i2MPYOTmBwXqhCXTbnF-l_3ndyj5tC5_GkYc-l

f-p8thJIZI16Fi030xxvVaDSstTuXttPG4mv0ieO

Hanford was, and actually still is, an American scientific-military facility? But what terrible things could have happened here that could led to the events we see in Tranzit? For that, we go back to the origins of the Hanford Works. In 1943, in the midst of World War II, the United States launched the construction of nuclear facilities in the area of the small town of Hanford. For the sake of winning the war, Hanford’s citizens were relocated to new living areas and the area became fully restricted to enter. Huge concrete constructions raised from the ground, miles of road and railway were created, and four electrical substation were built. So-called ‘tank farms’ appeared, which had a function in storing radioactive waste: Large, partly underground, waste cylinders.

In case it wasn’t clear yet: Hanford became a massive top-secret nuclear research facility, mainly focussed on forming plutonium. Remember: This was in a time in which compared with these days very little was known about the effects of radioactive waste on humans. You can imagine relatively few safety measurements were taken. Subsequently, the area became extremely polluted with many types of hazardous elements and chemicals. It was in the drinking water of not only the workers, but also the citizens who lived some miles away. In their blood. In their cells. And many of them died not old.

It was 1945: Germany capitulated, and after the dropping of two atomic bombs (of which as a matter of fact, one was created in the Hanford Works) Japan as well. After the Greek Civil War in 1946, the era of the Cold War had started. An era of military competition between the United States and the Soviet Union, coincidentally both possessing the remnants of Group 935.

January 19th, 1946

The United States and the Soviet Union share the resources recovered from Group 935’s

various research stations. Richtofen’s diary is among the items recovered by the Soviet Union.

January 27th, 1946

The Pentagon hires many former Group 935 scientists in an effort to replicate their work.

Three months later, March 23th, 1946, Richthofen sends his demand list to the US government and begins to collaborate with them. It is unknown is Operation Stapler is only the cooperation with Doctor Richthofen or with the former Group 935 scientists in general. Anyways...

January 29th, 1946

As with their US counterparts, the Soviets hire many former Group 935 scientists. Among them is Harvey Yena, who forms the Ascension Group.

By the way, I don’t believe this process was so date-specific. I think it was part of Operation Paperclip and Operation Osoaviakhim, operations during for multiple days, multiple months, even multiple years. But anyway, we continue:

Now in the Cold War, the United States faced a new strategic threat in the rise of the Soviet nuclear weapon program, and expanded the Hanford Site. By 1963, the Hanford Site was home to nine nuclear reactors along the Columbia River, five reprocessing plants on the central plateau, and more than 900 support buildings and radiological laboratories around and underneath the site. Since the early 1900s, the area had developed from a small farming community to a booming "Atomic Frontier". Hurray!

6E_COsarPI9DfBJ-fLD9oiMlM9TswpTvCyam1yki

Green Run was a secret US Government release of radioactive fission products in the populated area around Hanford, starting in 1946 and continued till at least 1962, when more experiments commenced. The purpose of Green Run was to test methods of detecting radiation from the Soviet Union’s nuclear weapons programs, since the released radioisotopes were supposed to be detected by the US Air Force reconnaissance. This unethical human experimentation led to the death of many more local civilians. But the experimentation didn’t stop at “merely” releasing the radioactive isotopes of iodine, plutonium, uranium and xenon in the area. Or maybe it would stop there, if only not a certain top-secret American operation was behind the Green Run: Broken Arrow. Isotopes used in Nazi-Germany’s ‘Project Riese’ would follow, isotopes used in the creation of Die Glocke, or The Bell. The isotopes Xerum-525 and Ununpentium. Elements of the Ancients, not belonging to our world.

Now this was the information we knew. Now with the new cipher we know that Richthofen wanted the US to built a Global Polarization Device. And they obeyed: The Hanford Site was the place. Was this the reason for all the radioactive pollution in the area? Did so many citizens died for Richthofen's Pylon? The zombies in TranZit wearing hospital gowns or sleeves titled Hanford Sanitarium... was there a hospital threating the sick patients? Could this be the place where this new zombie apocalypse began? It wouldn't be merely Broken Arrow's fault. It would be Richthofen's as well. After all, his demand led to the sickening of Hanford's citizens.

I could go on about this for a very long time. Thing is, time I do not have right now so I have to move on: Cipher number 2:

9TZBY50.png

Now this one clears up even more loose ends: Richthofen's space suit, the Lunar Lander in Kino der Toten...it sums it all up. It looks like Richthofen really forsaw everything that would happen in his Grand Scheme. But if that would be, why would he for example plan to visit Kino der Toten? This was believed to be an incident of overloading the MTD in Der Riese, right? Could be possibly be contacted by his future self, warning and instructing him for everything that the future would bring.

But the most interesting thing I haven't even mentioned: The Global Polarization Device. So the Doctor made a deal with the Soviet Union as well, who built the Global Polarization Device in Die Rise, Shang-Hai. This radiation would lead to the same result as it did in the United States: sick people eventually turning into the undead. Did the apocalypse in East Asia start here? Is this the "International Zombie Centre"? And what about Buried, who built the Polarization Device there? Sorry for ending this so bungle and short, I really have to go now. But this intel is so juicy.

See ya later!

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Moderators

The definition of "polarization" is the ability of electromagnetic waves transmitted or received by a radio antenna to oscillate in more than one direction. Adding the word global at it hints us that activating the three GPD's means sending the electromagnetic waves over the entire planet. I wonder if Richthofen found his inspiration for this at the German Group 601.

http_%2F%2Fi1008.photobucket.com%2Falbums%2Faf205%2Frissole25%2F601term.jpg

Activating all three pylons would give full control over Earth.

About the Global Polarization Device in Buried: Angola has seen both communist and capitalist times (we even fight in this civil war in the BO2 campaign), so it could be as well the SU as the US who created it. But isn't it coincidental that we can play as American CDC and CIA agents in Borough? On top of this, Buried is an American Western Town. Has anyone read my previous theory about this town possibly being teleported away from Groom Lake (similar to the Philadelphia Experiment). Could the GPD originally have been located there, teleporting away among with the old Western town. Or perhaps this device itself has something to do with the disappearance of the town.

One last thing: I think Richthofen MUST have been contacted by someone from the future to plan all this. In Moon, he had forgotten that Maxis's soul was still in the Griffin Station Computer Terminal and he could never have foreseen the destruction of Earth, the severing of his connection with the Aether and his need for the activation of the GPD's. So either he knew this all would happen, or he originally had another plan for the Obelisks.

It could very well be the case that Richtofen always intended to activate the GPDs, for use once he was in the MPD, but not to blow up the planet. 

one thing to remember: 

Richtofen teleported from 1945 Der Riese to 1960s Kino Der Toten. From his perspective, it was the first time anything had time-traveled, and it happened by accident (wunderwaffe overloaded the teleporter.) In the Kino intro he says “who would have thought the MTD was capable of time travel?” 

So from the pentagon’s perspective, Richtofen makes a deal with them in 1945 (stapler) and then he vanishes off the face of the earth until the 60s. 

Here’s what I think. Richtofen never intended on time-travelling from the start. Once he figured it out after Kino, he kinda just stumbled through his grand scheme. He always intended to enter the MPD in 1945.

think about it. He knew the golden rod would be located at Call of the Dead, so he must have seen it there when he was at the Siberian facility originally, which was pre-1945 iirc. They then go “too far into the future” to retrieve it themselves, hence the CotD crew. 

The actual map Shangri-la takes place in the 50s, but Richtofen has known that the focusing stone was there since he first touched the MPD and got sent to Shang, way back in the Der Riese radios. 

so all the pieces were there for Richtofen to complete his grand scheme using locational teleportation only, in 1945. Time travel basically screwed everything up. 

As an afterthought, my interpretation of Buried is this: 

there’s a lot in the lore about Michael Faraday in Buried (his portrait is in the witch’s house) he was an inventor, and I think he implicitly invented the Time-bomb. My impression of how an American western town ended up buried in africa is this: A time bomb teleported the entire town into the future. However, it was sent to Post-moon destroyed earth, so even though it arrived in the future “in its original spot” all the tectonic plate shifts and destruction means that that location is underground in africa now. 

Although to be fair, the town should have just ended up floating in space, since the earth would have kept moving without it. But whatever. 

• Moderators
3 hours ago, Electric Jesus said:

It could very well be the case that Richtofen always intended to activate the GPDs, for use once he was in the MPD, but not to blow up the planet. 

Yeah that's what I wonder. Because previously I used to think that the GPDs had to be constructed to stop the severing of Richthofen's connection with Earth. But now it almost seems that he wanted to use the GPDs anyway, that the MPD alone does not yield enough power. Though, this contradicts the following quotes:

The corrupted Keepers create the Aether Pyramid a device capable of absolute power.

Finally, I am in control! The aether is mine to manipulate as I wish. The world is now my own personal plaything! A-HA HA!

According to these quotes it looks like the MPD brings full control over everything. It's also curious to note that Aether has very important ties with electromagnetic waves. The GPDs seem to concentrate that power on Earth or something. Once activated, they "mend" the "Rift" created when shooting three rockets each containing a Vril Artifact to Earth.

I must say I really like your explanation about Buried. I'm unsure if it really was a Timebomb of Faraday that was the cause or if it was an other teleportation event somewhere else in history/future, but I can certainly see the logic in your tectonic plates/changed Earth theory. Makes sense, thank you

I agree with you that time travel with the MTD was an accident, and that Richthofen could never have been forseen the events of Black Ops I (the journey to his Grand Scheme almost seems like one big improvisation game and slot of unfortunates happen that worse his situation). But why else would he have a Lunar Lander in Kino. Saying that, in the Kino radio he wonders how many stations Group 935 actually has, like he didn't knew about the Kino facility. What does that lander there, then?

Something else interesting @Monopoly Mac and @Tac hinted me upon: There is a paper found in Classified in which is made clear that Broken Arrow was working on reconstructing an MPD. On Earth...

• Moderators
20 hours ago, anonymous said:

Yeah that's what I wonder. Because previously I used to think that the GPDs had to be constructed to stop the severing of Richthofen's connection with Earth. But now it almost seems that he wanted to use the GPDs anyway, that the MPD alone does not yield enough power. Though, this contradicts the following quotes:

According to these quotes it looks like the MPD brings full control over everything. It's also curious to note that Aether has very important ties with electromagnetic waves. The GPDs seem to concentrate that power on Earth or something. Once activated, they "mend" the "Rift" created when shooting three rockets each containing a Vril Artifact to Earth.

I must say I really like your explanation about Buried. I'm unsure if it really was a Timebomb of Faraday that was the cause or if it was an other teleportation event somewhere else in history/future, but I can certainly see the logic in your tectonic plates/changed Earth theory. Makes sense, thank you

I agree with you that time travel with the MTD was an accident, and that Richthofen could never have been forseen the events of Black Ops I (the journey to his Grand Scheme almost seems like one big improvisation game and slot of unfortunates happen that worse his situation). But why else would he have a Lunar Lander in Kino. Saying that, in the Kino radio he wonders how many stations Group 935 actually has, like he didn't knew about the Kino facility. What does that lander there, then?

Something else interesting @Monopoly Mac and @Tac hinted me upon: There is a paper found in Classified in which is made clear that Broken Arrow was working on reconstructing an MPD. On Earth...

I think he did need the GPDs, considering he would even bother making the deal with the US and the Soviets in the first place. I think his goal was take control of MPD, then become immortal inside, and once GPDs get activated he has power.

Also, about the MTD, there’s a quote in the CotD easter egg where Richtofen says the time circuits are broken on the teleporter behind the door and must be fixed, and that they went too far into the future (2011). So by the time he started his plans he must have been able to intentionally travel time?

• Moderators
21 hours ago, RadZakpak said:

Also, about the MTD, there’s a quote in the CotD easter egg where Richtofen says the time circuits are broken on the teleporter behind the door and must be fixed, and that they went too far into the future (2011). So by the time he started his plans he must have been able to intentionally travel time?

Hmm, that's an interesting point. I wouldn't see the need for timetravel in his grand scheme, since the Focussing Stone and Vril Device would lay on their locations any point in time. Or maybe he wanted to teleport to the time the Americans and Soviets had finished building the GDPs, a essential need for his plan. 

I also wonder what differences the GDPs have for the history and future of the world. We always assumed that the Original Universe happens in our real world, based on real events. Perhaps the zombification of citizens nearby the towers and Cornelius Pernell's "preparation for a war with Samantha" gave Earth an alternate history (alternate Cold War-modern time-near future). Perhaps it's a world in which a normal human knows about the dangers of the undead, about Broken Arrow and the International Zombie Centre. 

Or maybe all these things were kept secret from the "dumb mob" and normal humans, and the Original Universe is still our real world. I personally like this theory more.

This all also reminds me about some stuff I came upon in another post of me. Concerning mindcontrol through the GDPs, at least.

THE ILLUMINATI

The Illuminati. Who are what is it exactly? For those who don’t know, the Illuminati is a secret organization, comprised of mostly government officials, politicians, military leaders, bankers and other important businessmen, religious leaders, scientists, hackers, and people from the "elite class”. Not unimportant: An ex-Illuminati programmer named Svali says that they appear to be descendants of the Knights Templar (Origins? Hohenwerfen Castle? The Keepers?)! The secret society is believed to be behind everything, and that they try to control Earth. Their eventual goal is a so-called New World Order: An Earth that is completely in the control of the Illuminati. How do they hope to achieve this? Banks and financial systems, media, governments and law are some methods, but the Illuminati is also believed to slowly brainwash people. Mind control. Chemtrails and the H.A.A.R.P are some examples. By the way, do you know what character in the Zombies Story was a member of the Illuminati? I give you one tip: His portrait hangs in the Panic Room in the Pentagon

MIND CONTROL

So the Illuminati broadcasting TV signals? Yuri getting insane and suddenly seeing the Illuminati around him and drew this on his coat? How does this work? While you might not expect this, the answer might lay in Kino Der Toten. In Kino der Toten, one can find the sentence “Aether Projector”, written in Illuminati language. Remember all those stories that the Illuminati are the bad guys, are behind everything and are trying to establish a New World Order? They might do this via the Aether, via specific TV broadcasts and radio frequencies. Do you know the Soviet DUGA?

Reveal hidden contents

The American HAARP?

Reveal hidden contents

The Nazi’s Group 601?

Reveal hidden contents

It has all to do with mind control through radio frequencies in the Aether. By manipulating the Aether around us, you can manipulate the people. Both the Cold War superpowers, the Soviet Union and the United States, were building facilities of which is believed (by some conspiracy theorists) to control our minds by manipulating the Aether: the DUGA and the HAARP. They might've even be capable of doing this by hiring former Group 601 scientists, similar to what they did with Group 935. The Illuminati could be possibly behind this. The Illuminati could be infiltrated in the American and Soviet government. It could be because of this that you see Illuminati symbols on TV screens in the Pentagon and the Cosmodrome. Yuri, driven insane, suddenly saw the Illuminati all around him, and drew it on his coat.

On the Black Ops mission intro of S.O.G., one can see a list of so-called secret societies very quickly. Bilderberg Group, 1001 Club, Majestic 12, Bohemian Grove and the Cercle. If you look them up on Google, they are all secret organizations of which is believed that several presidents, kings and prime-ministers of several nations are members of those clubs.

Reveal hidden contents

In the list, the name Illuminati is also present. Does this mean this society also exists of members who are presidents and kings? It would fit very well in the stuff I’ve said earlier about the Illuminati. And just the fact that the CIA knows of the existence of the “secret society” of the Illuminati, proves that the Illuminati is not so secret to the American government…

Screenshot_20170707-162034.png

I want to make a short note that there can be found Illuminati symbols in Kino as well. And since Richthofen did not knew of this 935 station, it could not have been of him. So maybe the Illuminati had also spies here? After all, Maxis was doing experiments with mind control...

Archived