CODZ COMMUNITY TOURNAMENT: RULES AND NEWS

NaBrZHunter

• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply

okay man, that's a shame. If you're using Xbox one it has a built in Twitch app that is super easy to stream from, all you really need for it is a half decent upload speed internet connection, you could start a cod zombies account over there and stream to that with no problems at all. Just an idea :) but do drop a link if you sort something out be cool to come see you guys do this. GL & HF

I just finished a test broadcast on Nacht. It went smooth with no lag and was able to stream party chat. Letting you know if you want to feature my channel or something. ParadoxCompany on Twitch.tv

6 minutes ago, InfestLithium said:

Also:

All forum participants who get involved with the Community Game Tournaments will receive a delicious prize of Divinium! OHOHOHOHO HOW SWEET ZE SOUND!

image.jpeg

My apologies to my team and those who viewed the resent stream. I had a family emergency and had to rush my little one to the hospital. EVERYTHING IS OK thank god, however I am demanding a redo and do this interruption free. I owe it to @NaBrZHunter who took the time to come up with this event. 

• Administrators
6 minutes ago, RequixEclipse said:

My apologies to my team and those who viewed the resent stream. I had a family emergency and had to rush my little one to the hospital. EVERYTHING IS OK thank god, however I am demanding a redo and do this interruption free. I owe it to @NaBrZHunter who took the time to come up with this event. 

So glad she's okay! Not a problem at all. I understand and was actually very worried for her. Crazy how the dad instinctive panic can kick in.

We still have eager community members and it would be awesome to go for a redo!

1 minute ago, NaBrZHunter said:

So glad she's okay! Not a problem at all. I understand and was actually very worried for her. Crazy how the dad instinctive panic can kick in.

We still have eager community members and it would be awesome to go for a redo!

Awesome!! Well Ill be ready here in about 15 20 minutes

• Administrators
1 hour ago, RequixEclipse said:

Ok well i have a full party but I take it covert would of ran the timer right?

Correct, as it was  more of a "tournament" concept than a challenge, a mod will run the lobbies. Doesn't mean you can't run it like a challenge! Could be fun! :)

1 hour ago, Doctor Richtofen said:

Did I miss it?

You missed the stream but I had an emergency. I believe we're going for a redo tomorrow. 

• Moderators
15 hours ago, NaBrZHunter said:

That would be cool, but it's so hard to find folks on 360! 

I forgot BO2 isn't playable on the xbox one. Have you already did the tournament? If so, did you made it to round 20 on all the maps?

And I was thinking of something I wanted to do a little longer online in TranZit. With 4 players go the the NDU bunker in the cornfield and survive there as long as possible. When the bus drives there for the first time, you must jump out and walk to NDU, so you never come in town or the power plant. So no power-->no perks. Allowed guns are the wallweapons from bus depot, the tunnel, diner and farm, and weapons from the box and the gun in the fridge in farm are allowed too. 1 player should take a turbine, 1 player should take the sentry turret and the other 2 take zombie shields. And then, defend that bunker as long as possible. If someone is interested, just PM me, however I am probably not able to be online today.

Archived