GDC in mid march is speculated to contain an official announcement for the Black Ops 3 DLC Pack 2.  March 14-18 will be a time that I will be glued to the internet and I am starting this thread in hopes that it finds it's way to a stickier place.  The dates of the DLC has not been released as of yet but we know for a fact that it will be PS4 in April and XBOX in May.  Speculation by "experts" suggest a week one release right after a MASSIVE update.  What are you looking forward to seeing and what are your hopes for the next installment of Black Ops 3 DLC's.

Black-Ops-3-DLC-2-Release-Date.jpg

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have seen this, and it is the only thing I have found but, the next DLC could be called "Ignition" and I have seen multiple sites say April 5th.  Here is a link.  Fingers crossed! :769:

http://www.sportsrageous.com/others/call-of-duty-black-ops-3-dlc-2-confirmed-release-date-and-additional-zombie-map/11741/

Not sure if it is considered a leak or not

Edited by JJMFP
missing link
17 hours ago, Stop Mocking Me0 said:

-There is no link

-Leaks are not permitted here. Real or Fake. 

I shared the link and updated my post.  I am not sure if it is considered a leak or not but it states that it was a "detailed preview" of the upcoming launch dates.  Take from it what you will, and "That is none of your buisness Richard"!!!:smirk:

Well, My heart has been broken.  Here it is, March 18th, 4:00pm eastern, and there has been no new news on the new DLC.  I was truly glued to the internet these past few days, going as far as trolling the GDC website for any news that was available.  The only speaker from Activision that I could find was only addressing the LAG issue in COD.  Now I wait with no string to pull on.:unamused: