PS4 artwork appears to show more than 2 zombie maps!

They said they were only had the idea of one remake on the table right now. I can't imagine they'd randomly re-make those 3 maps either, MOTD and origins made sense, but COTD? That's the most random map ever. I think those two posters are simply there to look cool. 

It's not the most random...Richtofen was stationed there for quite some time and where the experiments on the O4 happened including our mystery portrait man from Kino. Heck, the remake could be during the 40's still while everything is intact and not destroyed by the landscape.

But I do agree though, they're probably just there to look cool.

Only the radios were found there. There is no evidence that COTD was where the 3 test subjects were experimented on, and given "The giant"'s cutscene, I seriously doubt they were ever there before. 

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm still holding out hope that there is a hidden map unlocked via beating the campaign like FIVE. Even if that map eventually wasn't all that I hoped for, it was still an amazing surprise when that cut-scene started and I started kicking zombie ass as JFK.

Yea seriously, smaller survival maps cut from a much larger map. GTFOH with that ridiculousness. I can do that while I'm playing that much larger map.

"I need sum'mo beans fo'da chowda hea!"

I'm still holding out hope that there is a hidden map unlocked via beating the campaign like FIVE. Even if that map eventually wasn't all that I hoped for, it was still an amazing surprise when that cut-scene started and I started kicking zombie ass as JFK.

Yea seriously, smaller survival maps cut from a much larger map. GTFOH with that ridiculousness. I can do that while I'm playing that much larger map.

"I need sum'mo beans fo'da chowda hea!"

Despite all of FIVE's flaws, nothing ever beat listening to Nixion yell and complain about hippies while fighting zombies. And I agree on the survival map stuff, grief and turned I get but to cut off small parts of the map and call them survival maps is ridiculous. They might as well have given us a remastered Nacht or Verruckt instead.