Hells Warrrior

Medal Request Topic

Donor

Also would like to request the kill rank 1 medal please?

Thank you.

thumbnail_FullSizeRender (2).jpg

2 minutes ago, Lord Hal said:

Also would like to request the kill rank 1 medal please?

Thank you.

thumbnail_FullSizeRender (2).jpg

Granted, well done :23:

Donor

Hi,

Just a quick question about the medal  Cosmic Silverback  (reach round 40 in DeadOps arcade) Has the to be done solo? or can you do it with a friend? Just as @Blurryface and myself were wondering before we attempted to do so?

I would like to request the Russman medal -   Reach between round 25 to 49 in solo Zombies

thumbnail_FullSizeRender (4).jpg

thumbnail_FullSizeRender (3).jpg

17 hours ago, Lord Hal said:

Hi,

Just a quick question about the medal  Cosmic Silverback  (reach round 40 in DeadOps arcade) Has the to be done solo? or can you do it with a friend? Just as @Blurryface and myself were wondering before we attempted to do so?

I would like to request the Russman medal -   Reach between round 25 to 49 in solo Zombies

thumbnail_FullSizeRender (4).jpg

thumbnail_FullSizeRender (3).jpg

Cosmic Silverback can be done Solo or Co-Op, I will sort your Russman medal out for you now :23:

Donor
Just now, Doctor Richtofen said:

Cosmic Silverback can be done Solo or Co-Op, I will sort your Russman medal out for you now :23:

Thanking you :)))

Donor

Nikolai medal please.

Ps thanks to @Blurryface for getting us there :)))

thumbnail_FullSizeRender.jpg

Donor

Requesting the Nikolai medal please.

Screenshot below as always! :)

54FA65AE6953E6D5B3929C33E426A0AD63CCEE39 (1920×1080)

13 hours ago, Lord Hal said:

Nikolai medal please.

Ps thanks to @Blurryface for getting us there :)))

thumbnail_FullSizeRender.jpg

12 hours ago, Blurryface said:

Requesting the Nikolai medal please.

Screenshot below as always! :)

54FA65AE6953E6D5B3929C33E426A0AD63CCEE39 (1920×1080)

Done and done my friends :23:

Donor
27 minutes ago, Doctor Richtofen said:

Done and done my friends :23:

Thanks again dude!

On to the next one. :)

Donor

I would like to request the Misty medal. I'm very upset as my game decided to disconnect me during playing but I hope with the following screenshots I'm still able to get the medal as I spent all night on this one.

13987769_1755519514662441_840245116_o.jpg

14001738_1755519494662443_2025748399_o.jpg

Donor
I would like to request the Misty medal. I'm very upset as my game decided to disconnect me during playing but I hope with the following screenshots I'm still able to get the medal as I spent all night on this one.

imagejpeg

imagejpeg

You going off your head over FaceTime is the funniest thing ever haha, actual feel so sorry for you but [emoji107]?[emoji107]?[emoji107]?

Sent from my iPhone using Call of Duty Zombies mobile app

Admin

Awarded!

Donor

Thank you so much @InfestLithium !
I would also like to request the medal for having 10 medals or more please. Sorry to be a pain :769:

Donor

I would like to request the  Marlton medal

maxresdefault.jpg

On 8/10/2016 at 10:30 AM, Blurryface said:

Thank you so much @InfestLithium !
I would also like to request the medal for having 10 medals or more please. Sorry to be a pain :769:

10 hours ago, Lord Hal said:

I would like to request the  Marlton medal

maxresdefault.jpg

Both granted, well done lads :23:

Donor
26 minutes ago, Spider said:

Both granted, well done lads :23:

Thanks mate! @Spider

Grats on finally getting round 50 @Lord Hal - We just need to finish round 50 on co-op and thats the co-op medals done! :)

I would like to request the Prestige V medal as well as the Hot Topic medal.

One other thing are we stacking the Solo and Co-Op medals now?!?! If so i need all of those.

Edited by Ragdo11706

Admin

@Ragdo11706 Awarded! Also, we aren't stacking up medals in the same tier anymore - it's just that our medal system is buggy and won't let us remove some medals...at least from a few of us who have access to the system. We're hoping to get it sorted out asap.

Donor

Finally managed to have the time to get to round 100 today, so I would like to request the medal. Sorry I don't have the end game screenshot, It was late so I forgot about that and just went to sleep. My final round was 102, almost beat my personal best of 109 on SOE so maybe another time.

I would like to request the final solo award of getting to round 100! :)

Just gotta finish off the co-op ones now!

14044991_1757861921094867_141465611_o.jpg

I have some medals to request:

-Prestige 1

-Use any GobbleGum 250 times: https://drive.google.com/open?id=0BydklQHyAqyubk5WUW9NU2dFZW8

-Have a Zombies Paintjob equipped: https://drive.google.com/open?id=0BydklQHyAqyuQmVoYUQybzRrVWM

-115+ headshots in one game: https://drive.google.com/open?id=0BydklQHyAqyualE4Q0oxd19EMDA

-10 days in Zombies

-5,000 rounds survived: https://drive.google.com/open?id=0BydklQHyAqyueHQ5Vm1VUGMzR0k

Donor

Am I able to request medals for the following please?

- Survivor Rank 1 ( total of 500 rounds )

- Survivor Rank 2 ( total of 1000 rounds )

And after being giving them can I also request the -  CODZ Enthusiast ( 10 or more medals) ?thumbnail_FullSizeRender.jpg

On 8/16/2016 at 0:03 AM, Blurryface said:

Finally managed to have the time to get to round 100 today, so I would like to request the medal. Sorry I don't have the end game screenshot, It was late so I forgot about that and just went to sleep. My final round was 102, almost beat my personal best of 109 on SOE so maybe another time.

I would like to request the final solo award of getting to round 100! :)

Just gotta finish off the co-op ones now!

14044991_1757861921094867_141465611_o.jpg

@Blurryface Medal declined we now need your actual PSN Addy or Xbox Live GT in the pic, not just a screenshot of the Round.

On 8/16/2016 at 3:08 AM, AetherialVoices said:

I have some medals to request:

-Prestige 1

-Use any GobbleGum 250 times: https://drive.google.com/open?id=0BydklQHyAqyubk5WUW9NU2dFZW8

-Have a Zombies Paintjob equipped: https://drive.google.com/open?id=0BydklQHyAqyuQmVoYUQybzRrVWM

-115+ headshots in one game: https://drive.google.com/open?id=0BydklQHyAqyualE4Q0oxd19EMDA

-10 days in Zombies

-5,000 rounds survived: https://drive.google.com/open?id=0BydklQHyAqyueHQ5Vm1VUGMzR0k

@AetherialVoices all granted mate

On 8/16/2016 at 4:49 PM, Lord Hal said:

Am I able to request medals for the following please?

- Survivor Rank 1 ( total of 500 rounds )

- Survivor Rank 2 ( total of 1000 rounds )

And after being giving them can I also request the -  CODZ Enthusiast ( 10 or more medals) ?thumbnail_FullSizeRender.jpg

@Lord Hal Survivor Rank 2 Granted, we don't stack the Medals mate

Donor
@Lord Hal Survivor Rank 2 Granted, we don't stack the Medals mate

No worries man, thanks anyways!

Sent from my iPhone using Call of Duty Zombies mobile app