Venus Fly Trap is Ordered on Moon Loading Screen - DICE Image

I discovered this and don't think anyone else has before, and it seems pretty important as a clue.

The black blob in the catalog from the DICE talk background is a Flesh Eating Venus Fly Trap.

afGIQXx.png

The text says "FLESH EATING. Plants that will eat you? ? Larger ? and beautiful. 5454 Plants $1.50"

KU6braX.png

And the number of it in the catalog, #5454, is the same number that is written on the torn out order form from the Moon loading screen. 

OxJnqP4.png

The Flesh Eating venus fly trap is one of the items ordered.  They ordered 2 of them, item #5454, for $1.50 each! 

But they tore it off, as if they changed their mind about that item?  Then it's put back in place on the DICE talk image?  But there is no writing on it anymore.  Why would they tear it out, then put it back, then write the fly trap number on it again later?

Also note the Richtofen Center for Clinical Research, and the Pocket Teleporter device in the hand.  These are the things featured on the table.  Maybe they are clues.

See image and more text here:

http://www.callofdutyzombies.com/forum/index.php/topic/178522-future-zombies-treyarch-hints-from-dice-chat/?p=1722494

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No offense, but that's not new.  I figured that one out years ago

http://www.callofdutyzombies.com/forum/index.php/topic/172313-the-ultimate-moon-loading-screen-analysis-updated-5-30-12/

So What Was Bought?

]orderformcorner.jpg

The torn order form lined up with the page

WhatWasBoughtorderform.jpg

1 - ????? (Not sure, but I'm guessing the Feynman Diagram)
1 - Brine Shrimp
2 - FLESH EATING

Also interesting to note is the final price. The items bought equal to $5.99, yet the final charge is around $10,104.58!
My only guess on that is that Shipping + Handling charges to the Moon must be expensive.

- Mix

What if it is a clue as to what the Paris map would have had?

I once had a Map concept where Paris was Covered in Plantlife. Of course it was an extinction Concept but still

What if Paris was  originally going to feature some kind of Flesh eating Plant but since the map was canceled they left the clues about it?

What? That doesnt even make sense XD the moon loading screen was most likely made after they decided on no Paris. It has astronauts on and stuff it wasnt like they decided to change it to Moon later on in the creation it must have been decided while BO was being made. 

What if it is a clue as to what the Paris map would have had?

I once had a Map concept where Paris was Covered in Plantlife. Of course it was an extinction Concept but still

What if Paris was  originally going to feature some kind of Flesh eating Plant but since the map was canceled they left the clues about it?

What? That doesnt even make sense XD the moon loading screen was most likely made after they decided on no Paris. It has astronauts on and stuff it wasnt like they decided to change it to Moon later on in the creation it must have been decided while BO was being made. 

Actually it makes perfect sense.

Moon was actually supposed to be Paris but they changed it. So when they made the loading screen for moon they added a few hints at what it would have been like.

The venus fly trap being ordered but then cancelled. Sounds alot like Paris being considered but then cancelled for moon.

No the reason I said it doesnt make sense is that we had no confirmation plants were in Paris, I didnt know you were making a comparison (had to) because you mentioned the map concept thing and I thought you were leading on from that.