THe ray gun mark two: Here to stay or left with BO2.

Poll  

13 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I'm not  stating your correct because I don't believe that's true. And that's not evidence. That may be a fact that both ray guns upgraded are called porters, however there is little evidence that proves the M2 is not a mutated porter's M1. Likewise there is little evidence that shows the M2 un-paped to be of porter's build either. 

MY THEORY is

The Mark 2 is a mutated mark 1. 

The upgraded M2 is a mutated upgraded mark 1. Due to the fact it's still porter's build but a different gun it keeps the name. 

Is that any less likely then your THEORY? 

mutation suggests it has DNA so that makes your theory flawed from the start.

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah that is another point I think we should discuss at some point: HOW is all this technology built in buried? It's a haunted mining town beneath a quarry. It's only resident is inaudible and a drunk with a sweet tooth. How is not only the M2, but the paralyzer, the time bomb, and "The button" built into here? The fact the tin was never broken suggests that no one has ventured beneath the ground in a while. So how has all of this tech. been created? 

I'm not  stating your correct because I don't believe that's true. And that's not evidence. That may be a fact that both ray guns upgraded are called porters, however there is little evidence that proves the M2 is not a mutated porter's M1. Likewise there is little evidence that shows the M2 un-paped to be of porter's build either. 

MY THEORY is

The upgraded M2 is a mutated upgraded mark 1. Due to the fact it's still porter's build but a different gun it keeps the name. 

Dude, sod off, my theory is just as sound as yours is, mutated was a word used for simple understanding. It's been modified in the aether is what I'm getting at. 

The way I see it, the ray gun has been present in every zombies map sense the beginning, it has been pulled from the box more then any other weapon. The amount of 115 exposure could have changed it's general format into something different. ENTIRELY possible. 

MY THEORY is

Dude, sod off, my theory is just as sound as yours is, mutated was a word used for simple understanding. It's been modified in the aether is what I'm getting at. 

The way I see it, the ray gun has been present in every zombies map sense the beginning, it has been pulled from the box more then any other weapon. The amount of 115 exposure could have changed it's general format into something different. ENTIRELY possible. 

Ah you do have a problem with me, well since we have no indication of it being created in the Aether compared to it appearing more in Buried, it also has the new version of the Ray Gun and as far as I know was meant to be buildable. The Vbush data servants may hint at it and various other things I have already listed. Electric may be right about Porter not being present in the town but we know Porter had something to do with Buried as it is our final tower to link and had the MKII there. Now as I have said if you do not believe this I do not care. Wait till the next game if you really care that much I think you are just arguing with it in spite of me like some of the other things I have said for some odd reason.

Guys, guys. The way we can account for the power switch and potentially other technological devices in Buried (such as the paralyzer) is Michael Faraday. His portrait can be seen in the mansion. I think the implication is that the ghost lady is his widowed wife. He was an inventor in the 16-17th century and most likely installed a power grid in the town. He then created the paralyzer and time bomb, but not the RGM2. Why? because the first raygun didn't show up until much later, so the mark 2 would have to have been made after that. He used the time bomb to send the town hundreds of years into the future. due to the missile impacts and tectonic plate shifts, the town ended up under a mining facility, as the facility's tectonic plate shifted over top of where the town used to be. Thus we have an old west town buried in africa with a power grid and futuristic weapons.

Still, that is irrelevant to the RGM2. Faraday couldn't have made that.

Guys, guys. The way we can account for the power switch and potentially other technological devices in Buried (such as the paralyzer) is Michael Faraday. His portrait can be seen in the mansion. I think the implication is that the ghost lady is his widowed wife. He was an inventor in the 16-17th century and most likely installed a power grid in the town. He then created the paralyzer and time bomb, but not the RGM2. Why? because the first raygun didn't show up until much later, so the mark 2 would have to have been made after that. He used the time bomb to send the town hundreds of years into the future. due to the missile impacts and tectonic plate shifts, the town ended up under a mining facility, as the facility's tectonic plate shifted over top of where the town used to be. Thus we have an old west town buried in africa with a power grid and futuristic weapons.

Still, that is irrelevant to the RGM2. Faraday couldn't have made that.

See I like that but for all we know Faraday was sent to the future and he didn't do it himself. I like your idea though but this is yet again something to expand on, heh for all we know Faraday only made the powergrid since Porter is 935 and has worked on weapons before. Did Faraday work with time travel I dont even know.

Edited by Nightmare Voyager

Could have been the founder of 935 for all we know… 

Good chance he worked with time travel, after all the time-bombs and whatnot.. 

And at voyager: your rude nature towards me is very off putting, but this still does not mean that my anger revolves around you. You just continue to make the mistake that what you have stated is fact. And that the story is "right in front of us" and "we refuse to see it". Cause and effect, not effect then cause. 

Could have been the founder of 935 for all we know… 

Good chance he worked with time travel, after all the time-bombs and whatnot.. 

And at voyager: your rude nature towards me is very off putting, but this still does not mean that my anger revolves around you. You just continue to make the mistake that what you have stated is fact. And that the story is "right in front of us" and "we refuse to see it". Cause and effect, not effect then cause. 

Please leave it, I said that a while ago and anyways most of the storyline I put with proof in you disagreed with it. I am not rude it seems you really do not like me considering other posts.

I don't like false information. I do not like the abolishment of other ideas without solid proof that yours is right. 

I think there was a very similar battle like this with catholics before… 

No I am done having a conversation with you that makes no sense none of my information was false you just dont like me and falsify my stuff.

This really isn't worth developing bad relationships, guys.

Nightmare, your theory makes sense to me. But the one thing I don't see is how Porter would be at Living Stone. There's no evidence of him being there. Sure his gun is there, but considering it's only obtainable from the box, it could have come from anywhere anytime.

And Mocking, your theory is a little confusing. I don't understand the part abut the upgraded M2 being a mutated upgraded m1. That suggests that in order to get the upgraded M2, you would have to put a mutated upgraded m1 into the PAP to get it. But we don't do that to get the M2 in game. Maybe I'm confused but would you clarify?

And Electric, I think your theory is pretty good. It doesn't suggest much about the M2. But I still like your thinking. We should definitely look at the portraits around Buried a little more.

Ok… Let's reflect this with the Blundergat-->V. withering process.

The mark 1 is the simple blunder gat. 

The porter's mark 1 is the sweeper. 

The acid gat is the mark 2 

The V. Withering is the mark 2 upgraded. 

The gun to upgrade gun is process one… Like getting the sweeper from the blunder gat. 

The box is the acid kit, making the M1 into the M2. 

This is just a more fixed process that must go: BG--->AG---->VW

The ray gun mutates to the mark 2. 

The upgraded ray gun mutates to the upgraded mark 2, but instead of the box this mutation happens within the PAP. 

Porter still created the upgraded M1, so when it mutates his name still stays on the bace device because it's still his invention just mutated. 

I don't like false information. I do not like the abolishment of other ideas without solid proof that yours is right. 

You are both speculating here. I take in favor of Voyager, considering he's given actually LOTS of information. You DID look into the things he said, right?

You say you don't like false information, yet your theory is the least likely of them all.

You say you don't like the abolishment of other ideas without solid proof that the idea is right, yet he provided many leads to what he said.

If you can't accept the fact that you caused a meaningless argument over this because he had more leads to his theory than you, then you are just a sad, sad excuse for a man, and just WANTED to start an argument over this.

You are not looking at the bace problem here. 

The issue he wants you to believe is that I have an issue with him and his ideas, when the fact of the matter is I could careless. 

What I have an issue with is HE is taking what he says as fact. But take a long look at what he's given. There is little to no actual PROOF that his theory provides. Sure there are some random facts pertaining to the subject but when you get down to it, you can build a house of bricks all you want, it will fall apart without adhesive. 

His "proof" is useless gibberish and facts that when one examines, has nothing to do with the issue at hand. It's red herring. 

Look at his words: He is stating that porter must have been in buried correct? That's a wonderful theory, but when he complains that his "facts" are correct, and that other theories are wrong that's when he wronged. 

Also, I did not start anything, he's the guy who whined and moaned until he got the attention. i want nothing to do with this, but if no one else is going to put their foot down and tell him that he can't just say what he wants and take it as fact, then there's no hope for CODZ. 

I believe I, along with others on here have told him that there isn't any proof in what he's saying. You're not alone.

But no one is whining and moaning. This is just a mature debate here with some misunderstandings. That's all.

Anyways. I still don't understand your theory. It seems plausible but I just don't get how the upgraded M2 is a mutation of the upgraded M1. Never do we need to obtain the upgraded m1 to obtain the upgraded m2. I understand how you used the V Withering to help clear this up, but I don't see how that relates to what the M2.

I really do not think the Mark II is a mutated Mark I. I just think whoever created it (most likely Porter) took parts of the Mark I and used them in creating the Mark II. And I'm starting to think the Mark II is present in BO2 because of 115 honestly. The only real backstory given for any Wonder Weapons in this game is the Elemental Staves and to a lesser extent the Blundergat. While it does appear more likely in Buried and it was introduced than, it does not mean it was created or left there or whatever.

This really isn't worth developing bad relationships, guys.

Nightmare, your theory makes sense to me. But the one thing I don't see is how Porter would be at Living Stone. There's no evidence of him being there. Sure his gun is there, but considering it's only obtainable from the box, it could have come from anywhere anytime.

And Mocking, your theory is a little confusing. I don't understand the part abut the upgraded M2 being a mutated upgraded m1. That suggests that in order to get the upgraded M2, you would have to put a mutated upgraded m1 into the PAP to get it. But we don't do that to get the M2 in game. Maybe I'm confused but would you clarify?

And Electric, I think your theory is pretty good. It doesn't suggest much about the M2. But I still like your thinking. We should definitely look at the portraits around Buried a little more.

Thats the point we dont know, maybe something linked to 935 where Porter had to go there, Explains why Maxis and Richtofen go there I guess maybe a load of people in 935 went there to sett stuff up?

Ok… Let's reflect this with the Blundergat-->V. withering process.

The mark 1 is the simple blunder gat. 

The porter's mark 1 is the sweeper. 

The acid gat is the mark 2 

The V. Withering is the mark 2 upgraded. 

The gun to upgrade gun is process one… Like getting the sweeper from the blunder gat. 

The box is the acid kit, making the M1 into the M2. 

This is just a more fixed process that must go: BG--->AG---->VW

The ray gun mutates to the mark 2. 

The upgraded ray gun mutates to the upgraded mark 2, but instead of the box this mutation happens within the PAP. 

Porter still created the upgraded M1, so when it mutates his name still stays on the bace device because it's still his invention just mutated. 

You are both speculating here. I take in favor of Voyager, considering he's given actually LOTS of information. You DID look into the things he said, right?

You say you don't like false information, yet your theory is the least likely of them all.

You say you don't like the abolishment of other ideas without solid proof that the idea is right, yet he provided many leads to what he said.

If you can't accept the fact that you caused a meaningless argument over this because he had more leads to his theory than you, then you are just a sad, sad excuse for a man, and just WANTED to start an argument over this.

You are not looking at the bace problem here. 

The issue he wants you to believe is that I have an issue with him and his ideas, when the fact of the matter is I could careless. 

What I have an issue with is HE is taking what he says as fact. But take a long look at what he's given. There is little to no actual PROOF that his theory provides. Sure there are some random facts pertaining to the subject but when you get down to it, you can build a house of bricks all you want, it will fall apart without adhesive. 

His "proof" is useless gibberish and facts that when one examines, has nothing to do with the issue at hand. It's red herring. 

Look at his words: He is stating that porter must have been in buried correct? That's a wonderful theory, but when he complains that his "facts" are correct, and that other theories are wrong that's when he wronged. 

Also, I did not start anything, he's the guy who whined and moaned until he got the attention. i want nothing to do with this, but if no one else is going to put their foot down and tell him that he can't just say what he wants and take it as fact, then there's no hope for CODZ. 

Dude I am still here and have not saying one offensive thing to you, chill out its a video game. I gave evidence for a start its in the Pap name. Then in the Vbush Data servants it may hint at the Mark II since it says a second version is in development which does essentially what the Mark II does. Then we have quotes which seem to hint at characters not knowing where it came from. Like Origins has Richtofen question its existence, maybe because it was pulled from the future and shouldn't exist yet. Porter can have been in the town or have been somewhere else, I just think its easier to say Porter possibly was in the town. The reason it was built in Buried is there is that new version of the regular Ray Gun. Thats where you mutated theory is half correct it wasn't mutated but meant to be a buildable (I cant remember where I heard that but it was meant to be buildable and then you put it in the box to have it in all boxes.) using the new ray gun to make the Mark II showing that instead of Porter building it at a time, the parts would have been left by Porter along with the plans to make it. Instead we didn't build it at Buried and Porter may have. Do we really know what intentions Treyarch had with that side of the story in Buried with the idea that maybe the Mark II was put in the box at Buried since you get it more there and it was essentially hyped to be in that map. I mean the Time Bomb and Paralyzer so far are in the Buried box so people assume it came from there, why not the Mark II since it was there and put in the box which made 115 displace it into other boxes.

Now chill out with this theory stop mocking me0 its just a game I don't even care that much you just keep dragging it out. Where as I literally am showing you proof and trying to put the facts together, which you have done with the mutation thing which is close to what happened as it would have essenitally happened but didn't due to I guess map limits. Most of that makes sense even if Porter wasn't in the town it could make sense that Porter was in Buried. Could be linked to 935 we really don't know and may have to wait.

It would definitely make sense that Group 935 had some involvement in this town. After all, this place was chosen for endgame. Certainly deserves some pointers for that.

And I get your thinking, Nightmare. That the Paralyzer and Time Bomb exist in Buried only through the box, so people assume it came from there. That's true. But, unlike the M2, they both are only in Buried. If the M2 was exclusively in Buried, then it'd make more sense. But it's in every map.

I'd like to take a moment to thank goldenspork for staying on topic, thank you it means a lot. 

I'm done with this argument voyager… It's becoming cancerous to my topic.  

The main issue with this topic is that there is nothing that define's it's origins.

It's origins are fairly obvious. Plenty of evidence supports voyagers theory. Perhaps it's not from buried but it was made by Porter. That much is known and is accepted. If you choose to ignore the evidence so be it, but don't attack others theories when yours has less evidence :)

It would definitely make sense that Group 935 had some involvement in this town. After all, this place was chosen for endgame. Certainly deserves some pointers for that.

And I get your thinking, Nightmare. That the Paralyzer and Time Bomb exist in Buried only through the box, so people assume it came from there. That's true. But, unlike the M2, they both are only in Buried. If the M2 was exclusively in Buried, then it'd make more sense. But it's in every map.

I can guarantee one day they will come back and people will say its due to 115 displacement. Also the Ray Gun is in every map thats the point they wanted it to coincide with the other

I'd like to take a moment to thank goldenspork for staying on topic, thank you it means a lot. 

The main issue with this topic is that there is nothing that define's it's origins. 

So I agreed with you and you called me cancer. You blatantly dont like me as you discredited your own theory. Genius!

No… I didn't.. The argument is becoming cancer. Stop thinking everything is about you. 

Also that doesn't discredit my own theory. My theory is still just as was yesterday. 

I don't want to fight with you, I literally just agreed with you and you discredited it. You said the argument was becoming cancer when if you scroll up all I keep saying is I don't want to argue. Please just leave me alone, I'm reasonably new here and just wanted to help with peoples theories.

@The Meh

I have been a respected member of codz for two years. I have made numerous threads across the years, many good, many bad. The amount of effort I have put in other threads doesn't always get notified either. It's a lottery. And it has nothing to do with this. You are making distractions and false arguments. 

I am not an asshole. 

Every single one of those approving a voyager has ASSUMED that I have "attacked" his thread. WHERE have I attacked him? Huh? 

He's going around disclaiming other theories to make way for his own. 

Clearly you are not listening to a word I'm saying because if you did you would understand why I disapprove of this. 

I do not care about my theory being any worse or better then his. I never have, I never will. 

What I will say for the last time, right now, is I am NOT ok with anyone spitting on other theories due to their own self-proclaimed "evidence". ESPECIALLY if the other theory works around said evidence. 

And as a last note: Respect is EARNED not given. 

As for Voyager: You can not claim your theories any more reasoned then anyone else's do not act like you have been trying to end this feud: 

So I agreed with you and you called me cancer. You blatantly dont like me as you discredited your own theory. Genius!

To instigate things and accuse me of calling you cancer is not letting something go. (I'd give more examples but I'd need to move off this page and lose what i've written.) 

No one comment about this petty fight anymore, If anyone does I will ask a moderator to lock this thread, or delete your post. I've had enough, and it ends now. 

Back on topic, perhaps we can examine the build of the ray gun to see if that uproots anything… : Ray_Gun_Mark_II_third_person_BOII.png

Edited by Stop mocking me0