Significance…

Thousands of people underestimate the little things…. 

Take your average 16-20 year old american as of 2014… 

Many don't know what a simple show like "Doctor who" 

and those who do see it as a simple british television show. How has this show I've never seen before 

effected me so greatly. 

What many others don't know is that throughout the 1970s and 80s, Dr. who was an inspiration for hundreds of men and women, those men and women grew up to be television show hosts and writers and even producers. 

It sparked creativity, hope, genius, horror, and other amazing words. 

Then the show took an end for quite a while. 

Durring which time, those who had grown up in the show developed 90s cartoons, television, and hundreds of little tidbits. 

Rugrats, spongebob, power rangers, futurama, family guy, the simpsons, south park, chowder, harry potter, bio-shock, Phineas and Ferb, My little pony, comic book characters and hundreds more of the things that shaped the lives of every american became influenced by one of 8 men. They've hidden little tidbits in every show and easter eggs, each more "i see what you did there" then the last.

Then the next generation came. 

Copy-cat pest who had no doctor to look up to. Along came their makings such as Cod. MW3, ally and aj, dog with a blog, hundreds of rejected cartoon network reboots, blood on the dance floor, "rug rats all grown up", and every other nazi-babrastrisand rejected horror show cooked up by television producers now a days. 

There's no proof to backup that the blue box led to such great creations. But there's just as little poof to say otherwise. 

The point is to never count anything out. Everything influences everything as shown by the two most important laws of the universe: 

FOR EVERY ACTION, THERE IS AN EQUAL RE-ACTION. 

and of course: 

FOR EVERY MAN'S ACTION, THERE IS A LESS EQUAL WOMAN'S OVER-REACTION. 

these laws alone will show you the way to significance. 

The point of every man: To be significant, and matter in the universe.  

Every human thrives for it, some step on others, some manipulate others, some murder others. 

But these many men loose sight of which is really important: 

Their part in the play… 

Or the play it's self…. 

The goal of humanity isn't so you can share the wealth among your selfish hands.  But for the universe as a whole to all hold the wealth. 

That is the kind of man I am.. 

The doctor. 

The man who strives to creates everyone else's lives better. 

It's an unrewarding path, but for every loss one man takes, another man becomes greater. 

Adolph Hitler, possibly the most hatted man in known history. AND FOR GOOD REASON. 

But without his cruel savagery, where would we be today? 

The arms race? Bashed, no nuclear development would be wanted. 

Germany? Lost and sold off as it could never recover from WW1. 

Communism would spread far worse then before. 

And worst of all, american culture, shaped by fear and constant need for equality spawning from the war would never have arose. We'd all still be cold shoulder men of the 1940s...

" Great men are forged in fire… It is the privilege of lesser men to tend the flame…" -The war doctor.

So then there's me, pushing the world along as simply as I can. Doing everything to improve others. 

It's not a path of god that makes me do this, but a belief in man…

And to signify this,

one little hidden detail of the universe,

I have no control over it, nor could anyone without the use of time travel...

the first doctor.. 

In the first episode… 

Of the first series… 

In the first scene with the Tardis… 

Hidden in plane site. 

A false name… 

A lie for the world to be fooled by...

The first fake name of the doctor. 

Is my name… My formal name… 

The name that must never be spoken on this site… 

That is the kind of man I believe myself to be… 

Oh and I'm talented in map creation and realistic analysis of situations. I've been here quite a while (two years now) and yeah. Stuff.

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• Administrators

Hi Stop mocking me0,

Thank you for the introduction, don't forget to request your introduction medal in the introduction forum or by using the contact us form (found under help). We hope you find the forum a friendly and fun place. If you have evidence of achieving the requirements for other medals that are available, please let us know.

Remember to have a look at the Code of Conduct and if you have any questions, please feel free to ask.

Also have a look at the Formatting 102 topic on how to use the reply editor functions.

• Have a twitch account? Why not add your own stream
  • Fancy a shot of a few games in the arcade, see if you can get a high score
  • Want to give us your own zombie story?
  • Do you have a theory on the zombie game mode, where have we been, where are we going?
  • Have a look at the community centre
  • You can also download some desktop wallpapers

Have fun, enjoy and don't be scare of the different sections. If something is posted in the wrong area then someone will let you know and explain what section it should go too, also remember to use the search function before posting, it may have already been posted elsewhere ;)

All the best, the CoDz's forum team.