Zombification Discussion Thread

Slade

• Administrators

So "plus 5 levels that have additional requirements and can thus only be handed out by staff."   actually means "can only be forced upon by staff". As in, I HAVE to have ordinary humans instead of Cerberus?

Why'd I bother asking?

Currently, there are 15 Automated Levels plus 5 levels that have additional requirements and can thus only be handed out by staff. - Slade

That is how the system works. I understand that you'd much prefer being Cerberus than a human, but this system was not designed to appease everyone so you could get the title that you specifically desire. As you move up the ladder, you will move onto the next title. There is no other valid reason to stay behind on a title that you already surpassed - it doesn't work that way. 

And yes, the staff keeps track of who moves on once you reach beyond Cerberus. The negotiation for how the system works has been long decided and is not up for remodeling.

• Replies 267
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Sorry this took so long, had a few ideas that didn't end up working in the end. 

Here's Dempsey and Nikolai.

df7nzb.jpg

25issc3.jpg

Made one more adjustment to the tier list: the Guardians are now arranged per order of appearance.

So it'll look like this:

df7nzb.jpg (5000+ posts and 50 brains)

25issc3.jpg (6000+ posts and 100 brains)

30dcyn6.jpg (7000+ posts and 200 brains)

313jddl.jpg (8000+ posts and 400 brains)

9kmpdw.jpg (10 000+ posts and 800) 

Lastly I feel that Takeo needs a bit more tweaking. 

edit:

A version where the name appears just before the animation ends.

o5ssom.jpg

• 2 months later...
  • 6 months later...

Hey, maybe the announcer should be split up into three separate levels. Like it goes: 100000 + 750 Brains is Richtofen, then its 150000 Posts +850 Brains is Maxis and finally 200000 Posts +950 Brains (Like the box) is Samantha. Also I think the Giants should have been the 6000 posts level and then the character ones are moved up so that Takeo starts as 6000. 

Are my ideas a no then? Its okay if they are but I would like to just like be told instead of hanging on waiting for an answer that might be forgotten.

Certainly not forgotten friend. During early design stages of the Announcer Rank, I actually wanted the three Announcers; Richtofen Sam and Maxis each as their own separate rank. But they all didn't turn out that well, so we opted for the one we currently have instead.

• Tech Admin

@Slade we didn't drop the brains requirement, we are just going to manually implement the ones that are involved with brains. Users were expected to request the new rank when achieved.

@GRILL I thought that wasn't possible since the Forum automatically gives you the next rank once you have accumulated enough posts? @Hells Warrrior

The levels are dictated by post count, so the ones that have brains associated to them need to be manually applied.

• Administrators

@Slade @InfestLithium

Are you boys updating the list with the Exo Zombies? :3 Even if it's just for this year, that'd be so cool !

If @Slade and I can grab some kick-ass images, we'll definitely work our magic. ;)

*ahem*

*Whistles passively*

I don't think we want to jump the gun on that one either. Let's make sure we don't get extinction'd ;)

@Slade @InfestLithium

Are you boys updating the list with the Exo Zombies? :3 Even if it's just for this year, that'd be so cool !

If @Slade and I can grab some kick-ass images, we'll definitely work our magic. ;)

*ahem*

*Whistles passively*

I don't think we want to jump the gun on that one either. Let's make sure we don't get extinction'd ;)

@Boom don't you talk about my 'stinktion like that