Camping/running spots on Origins

Chopper

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

He rarely makes it round the corner, he has to come through a lot of Ice, as soon as he gets in the tunnel a 6 shot down will give you enough time to pull the Boom out if he happens to make it.

Edit - Just realised I forgot to say that I keep shooting in the same spot, but when he comes I go around to where my claymores are, and then he can't even hit you :)

Ever since upgrading the brofists, I've considered the staff holder area. They stream down the steps only, perhaps that would be a good spot to hold.

While punching zombies there gets a bit sketchy, it was otherwise no issue for 4 people. One guy with an ice staff might do fine. It may be slow though, they seem to load and then run down...

No back door though.

Edit: do you get phd for the Claymores? Or do you just place them in a way that they won't kill you?

In motd, Claymores would always kill me when the zombies ran into my Claymore traps.

Staff holder area is pretty good, but the spawns are really slow in actuality....you notice this if you hoard them all up and then kill them in a group. To get another full group again takes an age.

And I'm pretty sure you can't get ammo's right at the bottom....as you could then easily keep ammo back in your favourite staff in a later round.

PHD is only for sticky grenades. I have been killed by my own claymore traps before, but not experienced it yet on Origins.

• Administrators

Wind Tunnel also works in this way. It helps too that the giant robot will step along the entrance giving you ample time to fix yourself up. Not to mention, easy grabs for the Zombie Shield/Maxis Drone and Juggernog near by. It's a tad tougher though because the pathway down to the Crazy Place portal is so linear and short; however, there's only one spawn down there so it's not difficult to manage at times.

Good stuff, friendo. I will definitely try this one out and see how it compares with all the other tunnels. :)