Map of Origins

yourmapper

Does anyone have a map of Origins? I've seen lots for TranZit, one for Die Rise, but none for Origins.

I'd like to see all the trench paths layed out, the 3 giant stepping paths, tank path, the generator numbers, perks, dig spawns, etc. I'd like to see it to scale too, not hand drawn with random distances and exaggerated features.

Here's a start using Theater outside of the barriers: http://youtu.be/ozq5W_xugf8?t=9m58s

UPDATE: I figure I'd keep the most recent version here for people that hit this post for the first time. Totally reworked the map from a new base capture.

Full Image V7: http://www.yourmapper.com/y/originsmap

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

PTG are well slow lately, i was theater no clipping an hour after release.

Anyway, the problem with no clipping theater is that after a certain height, the map disappears, the distance mapping or what ever you call it is terrible once you go above the giants head, making it near impossible to do a complete cap of the map, i could quite easily stitch several HD images and over they them onto the standard map shown INGAME

Then highlight the giants footpath areas, only time consuming part is stitching the images together into a seemless image, anything less wouldnt be worth the hassle

This was from memory and looking at it now I see some mistakes. I'll update tomorrow.

Can anyone help out and provide me with...

- portal names at each tunnel location so I can color them correctly?

- a true no clip base map image I can use, or at least a capture of the spawn area I'm missing?

- Does every generator have a Wunderfizz and a box spawn? If so I might remove them.

I'm going to add buildings, buyable barriers, drop offs, soul boxes, ice staff fire carts.

Here's my most recent version with everything added that I wanted.

Full image: https://www.evernote.com/shard/s244/sh/ ... insMap.psd

Lithium, if you want to take the image and add all your part location dots exactly where they go (I'm not that sure) and add your name to it, go ahead.

If you want my bad map capture as a fresh base map for your own map, let me know and I'll post that image for you.

BoomByeYeah, if you can still get me a better base map that would be awesome!

That looks nice yourmapper, only problem i see is shouldn't the 2nd lightning staff jump off be going towards the excavation site as the part is underneath pack a punch?

Oh yeah you are right. I'll update it. I couldn't remember where it was.

EDIT: Someone pointed out that generator 2 and 3 need to be switched. I'll do that too. Anything else?

If your maps arent gonna be too cluttered, i would add the glowing grave locations to dig up while you have zombie blood.

I'm not exactly sure where these are. I know there are at least 10 glowing dig spots, and at least 32 total dig spots. Can't the glowing spots be any one of the 32 regular ones, or are they always a certain subset of those?

If your maps arent gonna be too cluttered, i would add the glowing grave locations to dig up while you have zombie blood.

I'm not exactly sure where these are. I know there are at least 10 glowing dig spots, and at least 32 total dig spots. Can't the glowing spots be any one of the 32 regular ones, or are they always a certain subset of those?

They are seperate dig sites for the glowing ones. Check the shovel guide thread. We have the locations of all i think.

They are seperate dig sites for the glowing ones. Check the shovel guide thread. We have the locations of all i think.

Thanks for that confirmation! I've added all 10 spots from your guide to my newest map version.

Uploading after I place all the benches. Where ARE all the benches?

1. Lightning tunnel by jug

2. Under church by tank

3. ?

4. ?