Origins Soundtrack Now Available!

Slade

Soundtrack lovers, rejoice!

Treyarch announced today that the Official Soundtrack for Origins is now available for purchase from a variety of digital media retailers.

Composed by Brian Tuey, James McCawley and Kevin Sherwood, the Soundtrack includes 30 original compositions.

24 of which were composed for Origins.

(the other 6 are remastered versions of songs from previous maps, like 115, Abracadavre etc. etc.)

Video

2sI0P4nywvg

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2sI0P4nywvg

Download Links

iTunes

Amazon

(Click images for shiny enlarged versions)

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

is there anything different about the remastered versions of 115 and The One?

I dont remember paraphony, where is that from?

The One has new drums, and it seems like a filter was put on the vocals, and it seems in both The One and 115 it's just a different quality altogether (more prominent drums, the guitars sound like they're mashing together, but kinda messily).

I liked most of the songs, some are strange but they're all pretty decent. I don't understand why they remastered The One and 115, or why they put Abracadavre and Paraphony on the album since it doesn't say remastered and doesn't sound like anything changed.

I liked most of the songs, some are strange but they're all pretty decent. I don't understand why they remastered The One and 115, or why they put Abracadavre and Paraphony on the album since it doesn't say remastered and doesn't sound like anything changed.

Abracadavre and Paraphony weren't included in the previously released official Zombie Albums. Better late than never I guess.

Soundtrack video added.

The songs released in the BO soundtrack were as follows:

Juggernog

Speed Cola

Double-Tap Root Beer

Quick Revive

Pack-A-Punch

Stamin-Up

PhD Flopper

Deadshot Daiquiri

Mule Kick

Lullaby of a Dead Man

The One

Beauty of Annihilation

Abracadavre

Pareidolia

Coming Home

D*mned

Slight Chance of Zombies

Zombies Don't Surf

Voice in Your Head

Death on the Dance Floor

Clockwork Squares

Laughing Corpses

Abra Macabre

Temple

Slasher

Raining Teddy Bears

WTF

Undone

Coming Home 8-Bit

Pareidolia 8-Bit

Twilight

Dusk

Samantha's Lullaby

But still. This looks cool. I'll have to try to find a friend to download it for me and pay them because I do not trust iTunes one bit.