More than 4 perks without claiming your reward.

Wooodd

Sorry if this has already been posted but I thought I'd share this.

So I tried getting an extra perk by activating Der Wunderfizz and then buying a 4th perk while it generates the perk and then collecting it but this didn't work.

There is a way though to get extra perks. Once you get your gold shovel (just keep digging snd you will get it) keep on the lookout for Zombie Blood. Once your in Zombie Blood go running round the map looking for a dig thats glowing orange. They are rare and you can only see them in ZB, but there will be one somewhere trust me. When you dig you get a perk bottle. When collected nothing happens, there isnt any indication other than the bottle vanishing. Now head off to a perk machine (I used Der Wunderfizz) and voila you can buy a fifth perk. If you then try and buy another it says you can only carry 5 instead of saying 4.

Not sure if you can find more than one of these cos I died, will have to investigate. Also not sure if when you go down if you still have this 5th perk slot when revived or if you bleed out.

If anyobe else knows please post and let us know. Again if this has already been posted apologies, just wanted to share the knowledge.

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

So just to update this, youtube user matthew proctor has confirmed that you can achieve all 9 perks. He did this by round 31. That's pretty impressive IMO.

Nice. Im sure with the Ice staff and a lot of patience you can achieve this sooner than R31.

if you don't mind what is the significance of the ice staff in achieving this?

So just to update this, youtube user matthew proctor has confirmed that you can achieve all 9 perks. He did this by round 31. That's pretty impressive IMO.

Nice. Im sure with the Ice staff and a lot of patience you can achieve this sooner than R31.

if you don't mind what is the significance of the ice staff in achieving this?

Sorry I should have pointed out.

There are 3 carts around the Excavation Site which are on fire, If you have the Ice Staff you can use it to put these fires out. Putting out all three spawns a Zombie Blood near the PaP machine. At the start of each round these fires reignite so you can get a fresh ZB on every round. In addition to any you dig up or get from kills that's a lot of ZB to use scouring the map for orange dig sites, don't waste ZB time doing anything else or digging up regular digs though, just run around like a loon.

:lol: Crazy is the best policy! :lol: