The falcon punch (new melee)

Blagal

That isn't exactly its name but its pretty damn close to what it actually does. Found it as a reward when I filled all 4 chests with souls in no mans land. It is pretty powerful and can instakill up to at least 16. For those who do not know about the difficulties in filling the chests, you must do it before a giant steps on the area or it resets, have all players at one chest at a time to get all the zombies there. i will supply a picture soon if possible.

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Do you happen to know how many souls it takes to fill a chest? Also if you fill the chest and the giant steps on the area does it reset or is that chest "locked down" so to speak?

I do not know an exact number but I will count it next time I play it (taking a break for payday 2) once the chest is filled it dissapears signifying that you filled it.

I got it with 30-35 kills in a solo match

30-35 kills in each box surely?

I filled one box and it took 30kills. IL check again.

Sorry it took so long, had a couple bad games and couldn't get to it and kept taking breaks. He is correct by the way.

Thirty kills sounds reasonable. Do have a question, though. If a giant steps on a chest while it's been filled a bit, does the chest get reset?

Sadly yes. This is the reason you hear people saying: "How is this not full yet? I killed like 40 Zombies near it!"

The way to tell if it has been reset is by looking at the patterns on the box. If they are lit up, then it is not reset.

Thirty kills sounds reasonable. Do have a question, though. If a giant steps on a chest while it's been filled a bit, does the chest get reset?

Yes it does, i put that in my original post. This is the most difficult part of filling the chests but if you wait for the giant to pass over that area and then start filling it you should definitely have enough time.

Sadly yes. This is the reason you hear people saying: "How is this not full yet? I killed like 40 Zombies near it!"

The way to tell if it has been reset is by looking at the patterns on the box. If they are lit up, then it is not reset.

That's what I thought. Festo and I kept trying to fill them up for what seemed to be ages. :P Thanks for the info.

Or if you come back and the box is closed when it was previously opened that signifies that it has been crushed by the giant.

Or if you come back and the box is closed when it was previously opened that signifies that it has been crushed by the giant.

Not necessarily. It just means the map has reloaded (ie. via all entering the Crazy Place). The patterns are the only way to tell for certain.

Not necessarily. It just means the map has reloaded (ie. via all entering the Crazy Place). The patterns are the only way to tell for certain.

That's true forgot about the crazy place, I never use or go for the staffs so I never enter that place. A little off topic but isn't there a way to train zombies in there? I watched some guys livestream of supposedly getting to round 50 and he was training in the crazy place without those giant crushing rocks, any ideas on how he did that? (I havn't explored that place much so if it is obvious then I apologize).

Just watched the Ngtzombies group on a live stream and they found a way to upgrade the falcon punch, they call it the phoenix fist. They are on round 28 and it still insta kills zombies plus it can take out a entire crowd with a single punch :D

Just watched the Ngtzombies group on a live stream and they found a way to upgrade the falcon punch, they call it the phoenix fist. They are on round 28 and it still insta kills zombies plus it can take out a entire crowd with a single punch :D

I knew it could be done. This map is called motd 2.0...

Looks like you get it by placing the bro fist slabs found in the shelter next to generator two (found on a table, note that no indication will tell you to pick it up) and fuel it by placing it near the box location in church in the pedastal of holy water, kill zombies near it and charge it up. Not sure when this happens but from what I have seen it isn't much, then go down to the bottom level of the excavation site and kill zombies with the falcon punch, make sure you kill the ones with glowing white arms, not sure on the amount again but after a while you should see a white powerup version of the brofist slab, enjoy your new phoenix fists of destruction >:D