Richtofen's Journal

Flammenwerfer

Has anyone else noticed the robot out of nuketown 2025 on the map maybe maxis brain is in that which could explain why he says he has no touch because he would be capable of moving his hands/pincers but would not be able to feel

Multiplayer is not connected to Zombies in any way apart from small Easter Eggs ie. the DG-2 and DG-3 books by Richtofen.

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Maxis got "sick" when the zombie "evil" came about, according to Richtofen. Richtofen lobotomized him, taking out his brain. Then the brain was put into a machine. Maxis says something along the lines of, "I'm alive! Thank you my friend. But wait, I can't feel. I can't touch!" Richtofen THEN says "Don't worry Maxis, I will put this right."

So maybe later Maxis gets a new body?

It would explain why he was so old in 1918 but not in 1945. Different body.

Definitely works for me. Somehow Richtofen gets him a human body which lets him live until 1945.

wait wut?

well, we've learned that:

Maxis got "sick" when the zombie "evil" came about, according to Richtofen. Richtofen lobotomized him, taking out his brain. Then the brain was put into a machine. Maxis says something along the lines of, "I'm alive! Thank you my friend. But wait, I can't feel. I can't touch!" Richtofen THEN says "Don't worry Maxis, I will put this right."

We haven't had a clear shot at Maxis on the operating table, but Treyarch released a new trailer today that gives us a top down view of Maxis when Richtofen is lobotomizing him.

http://youtu.be/JXCmVrdQXWo

I just posted that picture because I thought it was sad that the only time we've ever seen the "real" Maxis (i.e. not a photo) was when he's a shriveled corpse with his head chopped in half.