Not insane

XxCastunxX

Everyone keeps asking if richtofin will be insane. If u look at the pic of the o4 in what looks to be a cave, he doesnt have that "i sommenly swear that im up to no good" look. Id post the pic but im not sure how to since i typed this on my ipad. But has anyone noticed how more detailed our original crew are? I think its cause they figured out how to go back in time and end their cycle for good

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

It's actually because Richtofen was never truly insane until he touched the MPD on the moon, which triggered him to become schizophrenic and drove him to insanity itself. However, he was known to be a deranged back-alley surgeon during the reign of the Wiemar Republic and his sadistic nature is what provoked him into joining the Wehrmacht. So I'd say there's a good chance he will be insane, and a good chance he won't.

It's 50/50.

Everyone keeps asking if richtofin will be insane. If u look at the pic of the o4 in what looks to be a cave, he doesnt have that "i sommenly swear that im up to no good" look. Id post the pic but im not sure how to since i typed this on my ipad. But has anyone noticed how more detailed our original crew are? I think its cause they figured out how to go back in time and end their cycle for good

It's common knowledge that Richtofen never leaves home without his marauder's map.

Those of us that actually understand what schizophrenia is will know that it's something you are born with. You don't get it during your life, certainly not by touching a pyramid. That may have changed the nature of his insanity or even enhanced it, but if he was a true schizophrenic, he has likely been a sadistic psycho since adolescence.

Don't worry. He'll be plenty crazy.

Seeing as how Nolan north is already in the game... I think it's safe to bet that they all come back also I believe the VA for Nikolai tweeted about the game as well, and Steve Blum will take most any job lol, especially one that's a continuation of a character of his. He's also stated that he enjoys doing VA work providing a more natural use of his voice like in Cowboy Bebop Spike Spiegel as opposed to Orichimaru in Naruto lol, so Tank is a sure fire for him returning. At the risk of sounding racist they could get most any JP VA and would sound like Takeo.

In all the radios before Richtofen touches the MPD, his voice isn't as high pitched and he's calm. Literally, after he touches the MPD, you can slowly hear the transformation into the Richtofen we know now. After hearing Richtofen so much in this game, I'll welcome a different Richtofen.

Thats what i was thinking. Then they released the intro and the look on his face when he cut through the zombie and saw the blood was a "wtf am i doing" face. Its like hes not insane YET. But we see how he transforms i mean look at his face. It isnt as twisted as it usually is in the games. Makes me wonder if hes gonna be crazy or if hes going to be dare i say, normal?