Old maps returning Your Thoughts

Ok I understand this is the 1393423843 thread about this topic but really. What are your thoughts, It cant hurt to wish or think that they will. Listen I think we all know the chances are BEYOND SLIM. What has me thinking is the fact that people are getting MAD. I am very dissipointed they didnt bring them back and some people dont understand that. I am not going to type up a million reasons why, becuase you can find that somwhere else. Due to all this hate I have to wonder if they are considering doing something about this. Wether giving the community a reason. What do you think they are going to do.

1 Give us the maps due to all the hate. (SLIM)

2 Respond to the community about this

3 No answer at all.

I would perfer number 1, but like I said SLIM as in 20% chance. I would love number 2 but I think they are going to go the easy route. Choosing not to answer us. Do you think all this hate will change there minds? Your thoughts please.

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

We probably won't get a response, at least not anytime soon. And quite frankly, they shouldn't feel the need to give us one anyways.

I personally have no desire to play the old maps with a few new weapons and perks. If I wanna play Ascension or Shangri La, I'll put in Black Ops.

I'd love to have the BO1 maps revamped and updated with the MP engine. I'd pay extra for it so the multi players can have their maps too.

As for Origins, I think it's going to be awesome. Being the original crew is the main reason, plus it's going to be one of their best maps so far they said. And avoiding getting trampled on by the Giant will be an added feat, wherever he may be.

I wouldn't feel "entitled" to the maps if it weren't for the fact that they were shown off in the trailer. Showing them off and not releasing them seems like a blatant slap in the face on Treyarch's part, seeing as they watch this forum and know that a good portion of us were hoping for the return of the classic maps.

I think they at least owe us a response.

I wouldn't feel "entitled" to the maps if it weren't for the fact that they were shown off in the trailer. Showing them off and not releasing them seems like a blatant slap in the face on Treyarch's part, seeing as they watch this forum and know that a good portion of us were hoping for the return of the classic maps.

I think they at least owe us a response.

Yeah I agree.