Avenged Sevenfold's involvement in Origins

MNM1995

Honestly, I think "who cares?" Woo, some band is going to contribute a song. That sounds just as awesome as Eminem in Zombies because... yeah, that already happened.

I loved Not Ready to Die, because that was a song about ZOMBIES. But apparently this song is one this band wrote and is merely being put into the map at post.

No offence, but Eminem is awesome. I wish he would write a song FOR zombies though, instead of them using one he had already wrote on FIVE.

On Topic: I'm not much of a rock fan, so I don't really care about it. But if you like it, good for you.

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Honestly, I think "who cares?" Woo, some band is going to contribute a song. That sounds just as awesome as Eminem in Zombies because... yeah, that already happened.

I loved Not Ready to Die, because that was a song about ZOMBIES. But apparently this song is one this band wrote and is merely being put into the map at post.

No offence, but Eminem is awesome. I wish he would write a song FOR zombies though, instead of them using one he had already wrote on FIVE.

On Topic: I'm not much of a rock fan, so I don't really care about it. But if you like it, good for you.

= _ =

Musical talent, or lack thereof, aside, he would NEVER agree to such a thing.

= _ =

Musical talent, or lack thereof, aside, he would NEVER agree to such a thing.

Yeah, it'd be hard to get him to do such a thing. But in my opinion, it would be cool. I just wish Treyarch would have musical EE's for "everyone" if you get what I'm saying.

I'm guessing we'll be able to hearthis song during gameplay too (like Rusty Cage in MoTD), but there's bound to be other songs there too. I would rather have a song by Clark instead of Malukah as I think she sounds too similar to Elena anyway and hearing a male singing was a nice difference in TranZit and Die Rise (at least in my opinion).