For the Future: CoDz Twitter, Threads to Watch

Ehjookayted

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's amazing how many people comment, favorite & retweet CoDz tweets. All of these people I do not recognize.

As you said, the twitter followers compared the CoDz member list is huge. Great idea!

And it's awesome to see you so active here again.

It must be either the "MWA" or it's because you changed your picture!!! :D

I just don't recognize anyones user name. Am I the only one that uses twitter purely for Zombie information?

No, I don't think so. But somehow you found me on twitter, PINNAZ. Though I do like be able to interact with CoDz users away from CoDz!

It must be either the "MWA" or it's because you changed your picture!!! :D

I just don't recognize anyones user name. Am I the only one that uses twitter purely for Zombie information?

I also use twitter for zombies mostly. BTW my twitter is same as my username. :D

been wanting to comment for a while now about the codz twitter and my only beef with it is the retweets from carbonfibah. I'm sorry if it seems like an unholy comment on this forum but especially during the first downtime all I saw were personal tweets and just seems like it's an automatic setting that it retweets everything he puts?

I understand he is a big part of this forum and I'm not trying to be disrespectful but at some point a website has to stand on it's own and seeing the non-codz tweets just seems unprofessional and out of place. The exceptions of course being those specific zombie related tweets like from treyarch and even fun ones from fibah like looking for grief players which would probably get the community more involved.

been wanting to comment for a while now about the codz twitter and my only beef with it is the retweets from carbonfibah. I'm sorry if it seems like an unholy comment on this forum but especially during the first downtime all I saw were personal tweets and just seems like it's an automatic setting that it retweets everything he puts?

I understand he is a big part of this forum and I'm not trying to be disrespectful but at some point a website has to stand on it's own and seeing the non-codz tweets just seems unprofessional and out of place. The exceptions of course being those specific zombie related tweets like from treyarch and even fun ones from fibah like looking for grief players which would probably get the community more involved.

For a while now, we've only retweeted the Carbon tweets that related to zombies or, as you put it, community involvement. Thanks for expressing your concerns, but whatever they are, they've been addressed.