tell me is it easier or harder to do with 2 or 4 people

I just tried tower of b.s. e.e. For the first time with 4 people go t to the emp lightposts and for some reason something happend n couldnt get the timing down i had the same problem doing it with 2 people i really need someone that could just do it and nothave problems preferable on round 6 or less if u can help let me know but give me ur thoughts on how to make it easier to do or at least how it went for u when u did it Thanks

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

possible with 2 but much easier with 3 or 4, jus make sure the teleporters are open and everyone throw 1st at feet jump through teleporter and throw second, u only need 4 emp to work, this way ur letting 8 of them go with a far better chance of timing right,..

as for 2 people, a friend and i were having trouble with timing due to lag between our mics we suspect, we always count down and after checking theatre were a bit off, so compensated, i counted down and simply threw emp about half to a second after my count, voila,..

Depends on who those 2 or 4 people are. I'd say that in general playing with more people reduces the chance of F'ing it up. If you go with two people and one messes up you're basicly already screwed. With four it'll take more than just one person accidently messing something up. That said, the more people there are, the harder it becomes to effectively communicate with eachother. They both have their ups and downs. If you have a really good reliable friend then I would choose 2 over 4 any day.

It's a split way choice.

You can either have less people, meaning you it will be quicker to get the EMPs.

OR

You can have more people making it the throwing EMP stage less likely to go wrong and quicker to build buildables.

But you have to have 4 people who have done them all to do the buried box, so my advice is to get an EE team to do them all.