Could the MP PaP Camo be DLC 4's As Well?

When I first saw the announcement for the Pack-a-Punch camo, I was ecstatic. It looked to be the camo from WaW, which is by far my favourite.

However, when I bought the camo today and used it, I noticed something odd about it. For starters, it has gold highlights in it. WaW's camo did not have these. Also, the designs seem random, like the PaP camos for the maps in BOII, and not somewhat symmetrical like WaW's.

So, while this camo bears a resemblance to World at War's PaP camo, it does not quite fit the bill. Thus, this got me thinking.

Could this "camo" be DLC 4's possible Pack-a-Punch camo? As in, this was just a taste of things to come?

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Arnt the camos just copy's of the Paped weapons from zombies?

The greenish electronic-chip glowing camo? It's not ment to look like the WAW camo at all... Just the BO2 normal and MOTD cameos... It's likely this looks weird if it's put on a gun that's in MP. But not zombies...

TBH... This is Nestalgic and it does signal that the final dlc will have a LOT of zombie-ness in it... But it is quite lazy if you think about it... They already had the camo.... They just made them for MP... But none the less, I will buy this camo and I haven't bought any others yet!....

The greenish electronic-chip glowing camo? It's not ment to look like the WAW camo at all... Just the BO2 normal and MOTD cameos... It's likely this looks weird if it's put on a gun that's in MP. But not zombies...

TBH... This is Nestalgic and it does signal that the final dlc will have a LOT of zombie-ness in it... But it is quite lazy if you think about it... They already had the cameos.... They just made them for MP... But none the less, I will buy this cameo and I haven't bought any others yet!....

No the multiplayer Pack a Punch camo is definitely fashioned after the World at War pack a punch. and it definitely follows that pattern.

and for pete's sake it is Camo not Cameo. Camo is short for Camouflage. Cameo is a small role for an actor in a film

TBH... This is Nestalgic and it does signal that the final dlc will have a LOT of zombie-ness in it... But it is quite lazy if you think about it... They already had the cameos.... They just made them for MP... But none the less, I will buy this cameo and I haven't bought any others yet!....

No the multiplayer Pack a Punch camo is definitely fashioned after the World at War pack a punch. and it definitely follows that pattern.

I do apologize... It was late when i wrote that and i doubt i checked the spell check.... Ill fix that....

and for pete's sake it is Camo not Cameo. Camo is short for Camouflage. Cameo is a small role for an actor in a film

Weird, for some reason it posted my quote but not what I wrote... I said: ah sorry about that I'll go back and fix it...

If this theory is correct, maybe in DLC 4 we re-visit WaW or BOI maps, which explains the style of the camo. However it is slightly altered do maybe we will literally be re-visiting a map, like going back to Der Riese as the O4 after buried chronologically. That explains why it looks a bit different.

In tranzit the guns look more roughly PaP'd possibly due to the machine being built manually, or the missiles damaging the components on impact. For similar reasons the original pack a punch machine (in Der Riese) could yield PaP'd guns with distorted camos.