Last DLC Concept: 1 new map 4 grief maps

Alright so in regard to the last map pack I feel theres many things that could be done, but in relation to black ops 1 having the last map pack with 5 zombie maps i think my idea is possible. I dont honestly wish to see the old maps brought back to black ops 2...it was cool on black ops 1 only cause i had yet to play them on world at war, and therefore thought they were awesome, but people who had experienced the originals hated the new re-hashes, and I would rather not have the same experience.

What I would like to see is one new zombie map, giant and amazingly as boss as moon, and instead of four zombie map re-hashes from black ops 1 (assuming the last map pack will be all zombies like black ops 1 was) I would like to see four maps specifically designed for grief. Not cut outs and edits of former maps like the current grief maps, but rather maps that are all newly designed and structured to work specifically as a raw greif map.

Now I honselty feel as though mob of the dead is the greatest grief map as of yet, no because of phd haha, but rather because its a grief map in its raw form. Theres realistic and beleivable factions, i.e. guards and criminals, tight confined places that allow for ease to separate teams from reviving allies if they arent careful, little areas to simply train zombies but several small places where it is probable, and finally actual traps that allow you to actually "Grief" the other team allowing you to utilize tools outside of simply just being the better survivor. It has actual competitive aspects that make grief feel like a versus mode rather than a simple survival mode with extra players.

In the end this is just my opinion but Im just curious to see how many other people would support 1 new map and 4 smaller/uniquely designed grief specific maps.

:)

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Pay twice for old 'classic' waw/bo1 maps? Nah-uh. Unless they put some effort into it and graphically change it and/or add new gameplay elements to it (that doesn't include half assed weapon ports from the original game, looking at you trenchgun) that stuff should be free. Unless you fancy getting ripped off.

Honestly, I don't think treyarch will put in 4 grief maps in one map pack. It's like putting only salad out at a buffet. Some people don't like it. However what they could do is make a new massive survival/ story map, like tranzit ( but without the fog/ denizens/ bus. Put a grief mode in there, a turned mode, a new mode possibly, plus a load of smaller maps like town survival. This would cater for everyone and everyone would be happy. People who don't like grief would be severly annoyed if they got lumbered with just one new map

I don'tm think we'd be given this much Grief. It's not the most loved gamemode. Besides Cell Block Grief, not many people played it. I think we may be able to see it again with what EJ said, but besides that, I think we'd see something more like 2 new big zombies maps, and a few smaller ones. I'm really in love with the idea you brought up of giving us the typical idea of a lot of old zombies content, why not a little more than usual NEW content. I'm sort of over the idea of re-buying BO1 zombies.