My biggest fail ever...

So I was on round 99 and there were three zombies left. I though well lets see how much ammo it takes to kill a zombie with the porters mark 2 ray gun. So I get it from the box and then go pack a punch it. After killing the witches I notice my cat is extremely close to my xbox. So I go to pick it up. My hand touches the damn open disk button. Scratch that. Its not a button its a frekin sensor.... I always have hated that thing. BUT, o well Im still going to tell people I got to round 100 on that map also. LOLZ. :lol:

In the video above I explain the situation. I then show me killing the witches and after that I tell the viewers that Im going to pick up the cat. The sound of the disk opening soon bings. And then you can hear my cat meow as she is tossed out of the room.

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Had a similar one but no where near as epic. I played a game with 3 randoms that had only played a couple times. Ended up teaching them how to play and showed them everything on kino. They were all stoked bc we were on round 29 and they needed to get to 30 to pass their friend that was their BA zombie player. Well we had a crawler and I asked if I could use the restroom, came back to a smiling kid that just turned the xbox off. Worse part was I was the host so even the 29 wasnt on their boards. Lol

Worse fail ever? I was playing at my sister's house once, I was watching my Nephew (who is ee about 8 months old, he can't walk yet) while I was playing Zombies, it was Round 50, and I needed to take a Bathroom Break, so I told the guys I was playing with I would be be back, I came back to my 8 month year old nephew having scooted in his walker near the Xbox, and boom, my disk tray is open..