Points from " the big dude"

way2g00d

In this thread I will discuss how many points you can earn by putting "the big dude" to work.

First of all, you get 200 points when he break's out of cell that is when you give him booze. Now after that there will be one free booze available in saloon or in the cell after which you need to pay 1000 points to get it from the bar in saloon.

To Juggernog from Gunsmith: I got 1800 points at max. I tried my best to get 2000 but I had few fails. If someone gets it please report here.

Gunsmith to Courthouse: 1500 points

To fountain from candyshop: I am not sure if we even get points for this.

To Gunsmith from Juggernog: 1800 points again. More chance of connecting than going from Gunsmith to Juggernog, simply because Juggernog alley gets narrow.

To Mansion from Candy shop: 1600 points. That fountain is in the way and can be hard to make it but its possible.

To Church from Candy shop: 1700 One of the toughest ones to make but it's rewarding.

Indirect ways of getting points : When you feed him candy by a ? (chalk weapon draw). I am not sure about this, but it may give 1000 points if I am correct.

Note: You get one free candy and booze every round after which you have to purchase it by going to candy shop or booze.

So this thread might sound useless but this is something to consider if you are tight on money and restricted to round based challenges. For example "Awaken the gazebo" achievement that requires you to PAP on round 1 without using Bank or locker. This achievement has added a great challenge and made me explore the map to the fullest. It is fun and I insist Treyarch should bring more of these in dlcs. Zombies get boring soon to some and this can be life savers.

I will add videos soon.

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow, this will really be helpful when going for the Awaken the Gazebo achievement, but I might still be lazy and use the Time Bomb method, lol.

Getting time bombs is pure luck. Good luck.

Just keep in mind when using Leroy to work on these dashes, it can be a gamble. If you spend money on buying this and fail you lose :) Also remember to open the back side through the saloon $750 points versus $1250 for the front door.

Here are some guides for awaken the gazebo for reference if needed.

way2g00 guide:

viewtopic.php?f=152&t=33831

TheBSZombie Guide: viewtopic.php?f=152&t=33300

I made a post about this already, here is the video I made up for this trick. Really helps out with getting perks & everything early rounds. If you feed Leroy candy by chalk lines I don't believe you receive points.

mobile:

jdRObUW0nuY

Not sure if you wanted to add this to the part about the booze and candy, but both items will respawn once for free every round. I'm sure everyone knows that already, but maybe not.

Thanks for piling this together way. You've really been on top of Buried (ironic I know lol)

Not sure if you wanted to add this to the part about the booze and candy, but both items will respawn once for free every round. I'm sure everyone knows that already, but maybe not.

Thanks for piling this together way. You've really been on top of Buried (ironic I know lol)

Thanks Shooter. Buried is special map. It's something I always wanted to see. Gives me that theme park zombies feel you know :)

I'll add that booze and candy availability to the OP.

• 3 weeks later...

I always break the barriers in the following order, and it is possibly one of the most lucrative methods:

From Juggernog to Gunsmith: About 1800 points at max, if the debris here is not broken. You will make more money if you break open the gunsmith first.

To Juggernog from Gunsmith: I consistently get 2020 points here, by standing at the back of the building, against the chalk outline.

Gunsmith to Courthouse: Approximately 1500 points.

Candy Shop to Church: About 1000. I usually get a bit under 1000 (980 or 990), so this is the only area that is not worth more than the cost to buy extra booze and break it.

To Mansion from rocks between Candy Shop and Courthouse: About 1700.

Back of Church to Fountain: A bit less than 2000, if I remember correctly.

Saloon to debris between Gunsmith and Stables: Approximately 1200.

A tip for anybody having trouble aiming: The giant will not run in the direction you are facing. Instead, he will run opposite the direction from which he is given booze. So, if you are trying to make a tough shot, angle your body so that he is facing directly away from the spot.

Also, if you are having trouble aiming the giant because of the zombies, just knife him to make him run, any zombies he runs over will be trampled and respawn elsewhere in the map. Hope this helps.