NAZI ZOMBIES: Albert 'The Editor' Arlington: The Ascendance

(This is the same forum post I made at PLAYTHEGAME)

Men.

Hello, my name is Abel from PTG and I am also here with "Sophia". Say hello Sophia!

- hi

Anyway, moving on. I know you're going to hate this topic because it's going to be quite short. I might even edit it and add more to it if you like what you see. Now, let's talk about an/some idea(s) I would like to implement into the Nazi Zombie: Storyline.

We all loved Arlington, didn't we? He is surely the most intriguing character that we've seen so far. But it's not just Arlington (The Weasel) that we find intriguing.

The Lines in 'Alcatraz' have nothing to do with our main storyline in Black Ops II, but the elements in that map are far more superior to anything we've seen. And I hope we see those elements in future-proof maps. When I talk about elements, I'm actually talking about the atmosphere in Alcatraz. It's Hell on Earth, but it's not Hell (Obviously).

Speaking about, Hell & The Devil. I am guessing you know by now that this story has no religious connotations at all. Yes, there is definitely a Darker Entity then any other, funny that. And it is neither Maxis, Richthofen or 'Satan' himself. Moving on from that point. I would like to talk about 'Albert 'The Weasel' Arlington'. I would like to tell you now that he is not who you think he is. Whoever you think he is; please, for the sake of this post. He is not 'The Weasel'. Now, I would like you to disagree with me. As I said before I would like you take out any religious connotations out of this Story. However, it is important that you understand the connotations.

I will not dwell into the story of 'Memnoch the Devil', but I will still reference him. 'Lucifer', if you must. From what I know (correct me if I'm wrong) Before Lucifer became "The Satan" he was sent to a place to deal with his wrongs until he found a way to ascend back into Heaven - please don't hold me on that. I don't really understand his story, but I have the gist of it, so please, correct me.

I want you now to take that aspect, and bring it into the Nazi Zombies Storyline. I want you to bring Arlington into Lucifer's shoes. Since Alcatraz is in a bubble of time, their dimension doesn't exist. You will say that Alcatraz has NOTHING to with the storyline.

How right you are!

Now, I'm going to quickly jump onto another question. "Who IS The Editor?". Who do YOU think is the Editor. Easy, it is Albert Arlington himself, who the Editor is. You're probably thinking, 'well, that makes sense. The time-loop keeps looping and he has different personalities to his work each time he is reincarnated.' You could be right, and my theory could also be right. But did you just say "DIFFERENT PERSONALITIES"? Now look at that.

Once again, let's bring Albert back into Lucifer's shoes. Wasn't Lucifer sent to a place to redeem himself? What if Albert (Or the Editor) sent to 'Alcatraz' or 'HELLcatraz' (It's not Hell) to redeem himself? I want to get off this "Satan" topic now. So will get straight to my point.

If we ever see Albert Arlington or "The Editor" again in the next title, I would like to see Arlington's story unfold. Since I now believe that 'Alcatraz' was Arlington's final reckoning, and The Editor's "ascend into the darkness", I want you to now think of The Devil. More specifically, "The Blackness".

The Editor IS The Blackness. He IS the Darker entity. He was locked in Alcatraz' time-loop by Maxis himself to stop The Editor from stopping him. But there is one problem that Maxis did not foresee... He broke Maxis' safety-net. He broke the cycle. Now, The Editor is in control. He could be the man you seek in Benn's After-Life video. You are in Argartha and it is currently Hell-on-Earth. 'The Editor' sends our four characters back in time, where it all began, to re-write history, with the help of Satan himself. To guide you through where it all began.

We were helping The Editor's ascendance.

Thank you for reading my brilliant theory. Comment and correct me if I'm incorrect, please.

PS: Maybe this could be partly the reason of why Maxis, our Electric Angel, is stopping you from himself?

How's your wife?

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hardly a brilliant theory. Just nonsense. I do feel the MotD has no connection what so ever to our current story and is just a filler map for the true story. Ya know, something completely unrelated to the main thing to just keep us busy while they finish up the main story.

Unless MotD or the darker entity mentiond in "Moon" get's mentioned in DLC 4 I still feel that this theory is beyond possible and that this map has nothing to do with Richotfen, Maxis, the O4 or anything else in zombies.

Hardly a brilliant theory. Just nonsense. I do feel the MotD has no connection what so ever to our current story and is just a filler map for the true story. Ya know, something completely unrelated to the main thing to just keep us busy while they finish up the main story.

Unless MotD or the darker entity mentiond in "Moon" get's mentioned in DLC 4 I still feel that this theory is beyond possible and that this map has nothing to do with Richotfen, Maxis, the O4 or anything else in zombies.

I don't think you actually read my post. Anyway, I don't doubt that you understand my post either... It's because I'm from PTG and I have a wider insight to the storyline. You should check this video! Dissect what you can!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F_JiMah2o5A

Not trying to start anything, but why is your insight wider than ours?

Because PTG have someone from inside Treyarch telling them everything. Without that person though they would still be imbeciles they once were when it came to zombies and predicting every single thing wrong. PTG also feels the need to have first bragging rights on every single thing because they're elitists and it makes them feel like they do something worthwhile.

Can we refrain from talking about PTG here? This is CoDz. We have no interest in what goes on at PTG. Just don't talk about them at all.

-Jolteon

oooOOOH! an insider from TreyArch! how exsclusive!

If I had a testicle for every time I hear that bs, I'd still wouldn't be as nuts as the guys who claim to have an "insider"

At first I wondered why "The Editor" but now I understand your the person Al tried sending his comic book ideas too... You are also the one who rejected them. Which in turn made Al turn to crime so you say this never ending loop is occurring and we need to fix it but why would you want to fix something you supposedly created? Has it gotten so out of control that even you "The Dark Entity" or "The Editor" can no longer contain it? So much for all-powerful huh? And just because you have an insider dosen't make you better because like it or not we here figure out the same things you do without the help of some insider.

Because PTG have someone from inside Treyarch telling them everything. Without that person though they would still be imbeciles they once were when it came to zombies and predicting every single thing wrong. PTG also feels the need to have first bragging rights on every single thing because they're elitists and it makes them feel like they do something worthwhile.

Can we refrain from talking about PTG here? This is CoDz. We have no interest in what goes on at PTG. Just don't talk about them at all.

-Jolteon

This is someone from PTG. We're not just talking about them we're talking to someone that's part of it.

Whether the insider stuff is true or not they did get a lot right about MotD before the map came out and same with buried.

But since then they've gotten arrogant and have become very elitist. It's hugely apparent in any of their videos

Im gonna go ahead And blame ignorance but I couldn't watch more than 10 mins of that video and could not at all see where he was going.

Second I'm not exactly seeing how the story ties in to al being the "editor", also there won't be any "redemption" for Al if as its suspected they're trapped in a temporal loop.

Finally, you should be a bit clearer on what religion you're taking the devil from because In Christianity, the devil was sent to hell to suffer for all eternity for his blasphemy. There is no redemption, just eternal damnation. At least if you're using the Christian religions devil.

Are you guys going to talk about my post and give your thoughts on what you took from it? That'd be nice. What do you guys think about Weasel being The Editor? And The Editor being "Satan" himself? It's some pretty freaky stuff!!!

Are you guys going to talk about my post and give your thoughts on what you took from it? That'd be nice. What do you guys think about Weasel being The Editor? And The Editor being "Satan" himself? It's some pretty freaky stuff!!!

With the above line you're saying that since Al is the editor which then means he is also Satan. So "satan" or Arlington is torturing himself? Please fix your above post.

With the above line you're saying that since Al is the editor which then means he is also Satan. So "satan" or Arlington is torturing himself? Please fix your above post.

He is not torturing himself. If you have read my post, you'd understand that (I'm talking about the next title for Zombies) - That Maxis himself put him there and locked him in Alcatraz' timeloop. However, The Editor broke the cycle. And since there isn't any religious connotations, The Editor came to be another Darker entity. He basically "beat" his own Hell. There is no light, only dark.

He is not torturing himself. If you have read my post, you'd understand that (I'm talking about the next title for Zombies) - That Maxis himself put him there and locked him in Alcatraz' timeloop. However, The Editor broke the cycle. And since there isn't any religious connotations, The Editor came to be another Darker entity. He basically "beat" his own Hell. There is no light, only dark.

So how does maxis come to know Arlington, and where does maxis get the power from to create temporal loops and trap someone in them? Consistency man, put some.

So AL is basically jerkin himself while watchin himself jerkin himself watchin himself jerk himself?????

This is what I'm talking about, this is Arlington's last ascendance into the Aether as The Editor. And for the "Blackness" being in control on that map... You just need to understand how basically FUCKED time is since the rockets from Moon hit a continuum surrounding Earth during the present time.

So how does maxis come to know Arlington, and where does maxis get the power from to create temporal loops and trap someone in them? Consistency man, put some.

I do not know how Maxis came to know Arlington. I believe that Maxis will inevitably succeed and Richthofen will fall in Le Tombe. That will be because of his safety-net, but I don't want to talk about that. Currently, maxis has as much power as Richthofen had from Green Run onto Die Rise. But I guess you'll find out in Treyarch's next game. Probably because Maxis chose Arlington like he chose the our current characters.

Welcome to CoDz!

Unfortunately, I find your theory highly disagreeable. Here's why:

Speaking about, Hell & The Devil. I am guessing you know by now that this story has no religious connotations at all. Yes, there is definitely a Darker Entity then any other, funny that. And it is neither Maxis, Richthofen or 'Satan' himself. Moving on from that point. I would like to talk about 'Albert 'The Weasel' Arlington'. I would like to tell you now that he is not who you think he is. Whoever you think he is; please, for the sake of this post. He is not 'The Weasel'. Now, I would like you to disagree with me. As I said before I would like you take out any religious connotations out of this Story. However, it is important that you understand the connotations.

No religious connotations? What about the three-headed dog? A reference to Cerberus? What about the Native American references with the eye of Afterlife? Mictlantecuhtli? Hades? 666? The satanism? I'm sorry, but I disagree. There's a lot of religious references. Now, I'm not saying the entity is religious in any nature, but the references exist.

I will not dwell into the story of 'Memnoch the Devil', but I will still reference him. 'Lucifer', if you must. From what I know (correct me if I'm wrong) Before Lucifer became "The Satan" he was sent to a place to deal with his wrongs until he found a way to ascend back into Heaven - please don't hold me on that. I don't really understand his story, but I have the gist of it, so please, correct me.

I appreciate you using the term Lucifer. It's just a name though. Call him whatever you will. But still. Anyway, you are correct as far as I am aware on that.

I want you now to take that aspect, and bring it into the Nazi Zombies Storyline. I want you to bring Arlington into Lucifer's shoes. Since Alcatraz is in a bubble of time, their dimension doesn't exist. You will say that Alcatraz has NOTHING to with the storyline.

How right you are!

Um... I don't understand what you're going at. Yes, there's a weird time thing, a bubble you could call it. But how does that mean this has nothing to do with the storyline? In this storyline, time gets mangled. This is simply another instance of it.

Now, I'm going to quickly jump onto another question. "Who IS The Editor?". Who do YOU think is the Editor. Easy, it is Albert Arlington himself, who the Editor is. You're probably thinking, 'well, that makes sense. The time-loop keeps looping and he has different personalities to his work each time he is reincarnated.' You could be right, and my theory could also be right. But did you just say "DIFFERENT PERSONALITIES"? Now look at that.

PlayTheGame translated ciphers that revealed that Al was a comic book artist back before Alcatraz, when he was in the hospital. So, his comic books are not just a result of multiple personalities. Al is Al. The Editor is simply that, an editor. He is the man who scribbled nasty things all over the comic book, whose pieces you can find throughout the map.

If we ever see Albert Arlington or "The Editor" again in the next title, I would like to see Arlington's story unfold. Since I now believe that 'Alcatraz' was Arlington's final reckoning, and The Editor's "ascend into the darkness", I want you to now think of The Devil. More specifically, "The Blackness".

Are you supposing that Al, the Editor, and Lucifer are all one entity? That seems quite an awful stretch.

The Editor IS The Blackness. He IS the Darker entity. He was locked in Alcatraz' time-loop by Maxis himself to stop The Editor from stopping him. But there is one problem that Maxis did not foresee... He broke Maxis' safety-net. He broke the cycle. Now, The Editor is in control. He could be the man you seek in Benn's After-Life video. You are in Argartha and it is currently Hell-on-Earth. 'The Editor' sends our four characters back in time, where it all began, to re-write history, with the help of Satan himself. To guide you through where it all began.

But Maxis wasn't but a teenager at that time.

Sorry, but I really disagree with your whole theory. I think the editor is literally just an editor, that a deeper meaning simply does not exist. Take it at face value.

Benn's After-Life video

Treyarch is not affiliated with Benn from PlayTheGame in any shape, creed, or form. Any information given by Benn is one accumulated from the people he represents or from pure guesswork, no matter how educated. Treyarch is not affiliated with those who call their lead designers f[bleep]ing retards.

Thank you for reading my brilliant theory. Comment and correct me if I'm incorrect, please.

PS: Maybe this could be partly the reason of why Maxis, our Electric Angel, is stopping you from himself?

Just a word of advice. Sometimes PlayTheGame acts pompous. Try not to present yourself in such a way on this forum; people do not appreciate that attitude, especially when it is false. But it is good you ask for constructive criticism.

I don't think you actually read my post. Anyway, I don't doubt that you understand my post either... It's because I'm from PTG and I have a wider insight to the storyline. You should check this video! Dissect what you can!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F_JiMah2o5A

I would argue PlayTheGame has a more narrow insight. They miss the trees for the forest. An imaginary one at that. And why would I dissect a fan-made video?

In any case, welcome to CoDz.

In any case, welcome to CoDz.

Sure, there's a lot of references from religious views, but you need to understand that it's just a play around theme that Treyarch implemented. You need to subtract this ideology of religion, and just take in what it actually is, not what religion said it was. So yes, subtract religious connotations. It is what it is.

AND yes! This theory is very far-fetched! For you!

Just because you disagree with a theory, and everything I said was incorrect, doesn't automatically make you correct. You just don't understand most of it, because well, you are kind of out of the loop...

It's the reason why I'm here, actually.

AND yes! This theory is very far-fetched! For you!

Just because you disagree with a theory, and everything I said was incorrect, doesn't automatically make you correct. You just don't understand most of it, because well, you are kind of out of the loop...

It's the reason why I'm here, actually.

It does not make me correct. But same goes for you. I beg to differ. I'm quite deep in the loop. It's the reason I'm here.

It does not make me correct. But same goes for you. I beg to differ. I'm quite deep in the loop. It's the reason I'm here.

Same goes for me...?

This is a theory post. Nothing I said in this is incorrect, because none of it has happened yet...

And if you were in the loop, you wouldn't be on this site... No offence. I understand & enjoy your perspective though.

Hi, my name is Abel

And if you were in the loop, you wouldn't be on this site... No offence. I understand & enjoy your perspective though.

Hi, my name is Abel

If you were actually in the loop, you WOULD be on this site. No offense.