Buried Achievements Analysis

Rissole25

Oh I know. But the topic somehow got off-topic and I just wanted to make a quick response to it. Now lets try to keep the topic on the achievements.

We only have a couple of days now. I am hoping the Easter Egg takes just as long to decipher like Die Rise's. The processing one may take a while to figure out.

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The "Revisionist Historian" is the most interesting one.

Why are people saying that "Mined Games" is the only EE achievement?

Remember, Pop Goes The Weasel was only Bronze/25G so it's possible Rewriting History is the major EE.

Here's what I think:

The bronze Easter egg is the main Easter egg for buried, HOWEVER, this may be the final spire map, and if it is, we can link the spires and see what they do:

When the revolution comes: I beleive this is named this simply because one needs the revolution map pack to link the spires and will be rewarded once all the spires are linked (and possibly powered up)

Rewriting history: Once one has powered up the spires, I beleive there will be something extra in the buried map that we can now access that will let us continue the Easter egg... OH HOW EXCITING!

For Rewriting History:

If you look at the Die Rise cutscene, and pause when the purple orb goes from America to China, it starts somewhere closer in the mid-west of the US then where Tranzit takes place. Is it possible that Buried takes place before Die Rise, and for Rewriting History, something happens to the N4 that prevents them from going to Die Rise? Im probably just looking too far into this though haha

For Rewriting History:

If you look at the Die Rise cutscene, and pause when the purple orb goes from America to China, it starts somewhere closer in the mid-west of the US then where Tranzit takes place. Is it possible that Buried takes place before Die Rise, and for Rewriting History, something happens to the N4 that prevents them from going to Die Rise? Im probably just looking too far into this though haha

I actually think that it may take place before Die Rise as well, but for a different reason.

"When the Revolution Comes" may be telling us that we are before Revolution, the map pack containing Die Rise.

For Rewriting History:

I actually think that it may take place before Die Rise as well, but for a different reason.

"When the Revolution Comes" may be telling us that we are before Revolution, the map pack containing Die Rise.

Nah I think it's just telling us revolution is needed and has nothing to do with the order of the map because we know the maps go:

Nuketown--->Tranzit-----> Die rise------> buried simply because of the loading screen animations and quotes.... Plus if this IS the final spire map we would have seen something cooler then the EE in die rise...