New DLC wishlist

Hi y'all! I was playing Der Riese and remembered how fun it was to not know there was a full easter egg and think the discovering never ends. That's what I want to see in the next DLC. Ditch the full easter egg thing for one map pack and give us something like Der Riese. Update more easter eggs and hide them in places where we will never find them for years. That would be a dream map. Anyone else agree?

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Likely not...

Full Easter eggs are lots of fun and I like them a lot, as well as many other people...

The problem is that with the latest Easter eggs, there has just been no real enjoyance...

I hated tranzit's as it had no reward

Die rises was rewarding, but afterwards the map has literally NOTHING for us to do...

In cotd we could still try and get all perks from George,

In shangri la we could do the Easter egg again (forget that!) and continue kicking ass with fun..

In moon, we could still go arround, stoping excavators, hacking stuff, and visit ruined no-mans-land...

Mob of the dead's Easter egg was great! But it ENDED the map! Which ticks me off... If we killed the other team and were teleported back to the cell block with whoever didn't get killed's memory still in-tact, that would be great...

That would also imply that the Weasle had managed to go through this process many times and killed billy, sal, and Finn, many times.... As his memory is in tact from many previous games...

As Mocking Me said, keep the storyline eggs. But, make them more rewarding and fun. As for you OP, I do like hidden stuff in maps, so we do need more of that as well. That is one reason why MOTD and Der Riese are my favorites. The spork, and all the other stuff has added more flavor. To be more specific, a burst of flavor haha

• 2 weeks later...

they've done alcatraz, but what about area 51? i think they should do a zombie version of area 51?

Area 51 was on the map: Moon....

What if they did a reverse moon map? One where you start on Moon in NML and teleported to Area 51 but the map is opened up and you can actually go down into the facility and outbuildings.

This could be how the 04 return to earth.

3ARC, PM me for where to send the check :mrgreen: Kthnxby

That would make a great survival map, and they could put it under the nuketown-Nevada section of the map....

But I don't think we should waist a story map here....theres no point in that....

Actually that would be great: In the next DLC have the N4 Fix the final spire somewhere else, then have the O4 escape the moon in their own little survival map: Epic! Then the final dlc could have the O4 in it no prob!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...