making the girl scream

Has anyone else encountered this while playing mob of the dead?

i cant find anything online about it.

i got a sniper from the box, and bought deadshot for uberkill, but after idk how many headshots i heard a girl scream..

did i feed the sniper..? or was this coincidence? ive never heard the girl scream before..

im going to try and do it again, maybe pack-a-punch it and see what happens..?

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Something similar happened to me. I was on the Golden Gate Bridge and when I randomly heard a laugh. It wasn't Samantha's laugh too! I had killed 3 zombies with one bullet (Acid Gat) and surpassed round 15 so maybe that might be it.

Someone either completed an EE step or they turned on the washing machine would be my guess.

As far as the girls scream, I think Flammen hit it right on the head. Other wise it could have just been a random sound. A lot of times on Die Rise I'll hear the quote Maxis says on the first round about 10-20 rounds in he'll say it again the "and you must listen" quote I can't remember the whole thing.

Go look at your replay and maybe even let us see it.