We want Nikolai!!

I don't know about anyone else back in BO playing solo I would always restart games until I was playing as Nikolai. His comments always helped keep things interesting. For example in Kino you kill a Nova crawler " Smelly just like 4th wife. She pretty though, pretty and smelly. Weird combo." Or Moon getting a 2x points, " Great now I can go home and tell 7th wife I make twice as much...and about new girlfriend."

I'm sorry but the N4 just don't have the dialogue and quotes like the O4. The M4 are pretty decent. I almost gave up on BO2 zombies. TranZit was not so great, Die Rise was decent but didn't have that "zombies" feel, but MotD has brought me back. They need to keep with the MotD feel but bring the O4 back.

What do ya'll (yes I'm fromTexas) think?

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I hope they bring the 03 + Samantha back! It's gonna be awesome seeing her in Richtofen's body, because he's my favourite character and I can never let go of him! It will be strange also lol.

Here's my TOP characters from each group:

04- Richtofen and Tank

Five Group- Castro

Call of The Dead- Michael Rooker

TranZit- Marlton

MOTD- Weasel

But if they bring back the 04, I would have the BEST times! I can't wait a WHOLE year for them to bring them back after the last DLC, I want them to appear in this game!