Studio pointing towards Future Map?

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If Black Ops 2 is going to be like Black Ops then the last DLC will be zombies-only. But what will they put in it? Maybe we'll get old Black Ops zombies maps, or maybe we'll get multiple new zombie maps, including a possible Firing Range Zombies map. We know that they have already made a reskinned Firing Range map. So what if the Zombies team has fiddled with it? It may be easy for them to include a Firing Range Zombies in the last DLC and these Wunder Weapons in Studio may be hinting towards it.

on the studio map for multiplayer the long trailer with a exit on the farend of each side has rayguns and all pack a punch weapons framed and there's 3 poster's. two about moon and 1 about a beast under the ground I think you guys should check it out and let people see

When you check from top to bottom, top is Sliquifier, second IDK but there is a ray gun behind it. Third is vector+ACOG and bottom is akimbo ray gun

Also in MotD there is a poster very similar to the alien monsters from moon 2 one,

It says escape from the tomb, there is a man with a tomahawk and we can see the demonic Dog on it (it's the one you hit to get the spoon)

On the original firing range map there were several clues that led people to believe that a map would be based on firing range, called "Quarantine." so I definitely think they could revisit this idea.

I haven't seen these, but I'll inspect them for further clues ASAP. ;)

However I don't know how fans would react to another reskinned zombies multiplayer map. I would like it, but it seems a little lazy.

On the original firing range map there were several clues that led people to believe that a map would be based on firing range, called "Quarantine." so I definitely think they could revisit this idea.

I haven't seen these, but I'll inspect them for further clues ASAP. ;)

However I don't know how fans would react to another reskinned zombies multiplayer map. I would like it, but it seems a little lazy.

I would honestly be disappointed, I would much rather have a unique concept like we've had so far !

Also both posters are similar as they both feature a man and a woman on it (stars of the movie) and on the Moon one, the guy is holding some kind of futuristic pistol

A re-skinned multiplayer to zombies maps would be fine if it were to be released alongside with a "real" zombies map. Say for instance the 4th DLC were like BO Rezurrection, a Zombies only DLC. We get 1 new Zombies map along with say 4 re-skinned maps such as Firing Range. I think that would be acceptable. I would be disappointed if they did a Zombies only DLC with old BO and/or WaW maps seeing as how most of us have bought said maps at least once, if not twice in WaW's case. But they would have to add some dialogue in b/c Nuketown Zombies is kinda blah without dialogue.

on the studio map for multiplayer the long trailer with a exit on the farend of each side has rayguns and all pack a punch weapons framed and there's 3 poster's. two about moon and 1 about a beast under the ground I think you guys should check it out and let people see

When you check from top to bottom, top is Sliquifier, second IDK but there is a ray gun behind it. Third is vector+ACOG and bottom is akimbo ray gun

Also in MotD there is a poster very similar to the alien monsters from moon 2 one,

It says escape from the tomb, there is a man with a tomahawk and we can see the demonic Dog on it (it's the one you hit to get the spoon)

You mean this right here?

UqVfmvHhhGo