Two Blundergats in one Game

So... yeah. I just got 2 Blundergats in my Solo game right now. If you can find 5 "Purgatory" skulls, you can get a free Blundergat in the Warden's Office. Will post the locations of them in a later upgrade, but I'm just putting it out there right now.

But take a note of this... You can't hold two of the Same type of Blundergats. I suggest pack-a-punching your first one and give it the Acid Kit, then get the free one and use an acid kit on it. But Don't pack-a-punch it, otherwise you just get ammo bullets.

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Well I played a 3 players game yesterday and I was sad when I saw the blundergat popping out of the box for someone else... Then later on I gathered all the 5 skulls and I then found one on the desk of the warden, I told the other two about it and they said that we all had it now because player 2 had picked it too earlier in the box

So to answer your question yes I think we can all have it. There are at least 2 in the box and one on the desk after collecting the skulls

Edit: great find btw OP makes even more sense that they trolled us with mule kick now dont it? (2 blundergats with the death machine xd epic combo)

And OP does MF in your name stand for metal face?